+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 107 of 254 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2534

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

How about this for stupidity - New Zealand have locked down the whole city of Auckland because 4 people in one house have got the chinese virus.

Hopefully Mrs Krankie won't find out about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    Have you not ordered a supply of Sputnik V from Putin though as he has just claimed to have found a safe and effective vaccine?! Apparently, they’ll start administering it next month. Some scepticism from the west.
    No chance they’ll be injecting me with something they’ve tested in 5 minutes. The schools returning is going to be the next shambles - heaps are bound to end up off self isolating, parents having to stay off work to look after them etc, disaster waiting to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by man-erg View Post
    Surely the Killie game should be off as well?
    I would have thought the same if he was playing against them on Sunday.

Of course it wouldn’t be fair on Kilmarnock but what happens if they play tomorrow then one of their players tests positive?

I appreciate the Celtic player hasn’t tested positive but it seems like Scottish football is one more balls up away from being cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    Yes, Spain certainly has a grip on COVID.
    Exactly.

This is more the SG telling the SFA/SPFL to get a phukin grip. It’s not a difficult ask.

C’mon the Ruskies

Trumpy boy will be bubbling

I have seen it mentioned in various places that tomorrow’s game isn’t going ahead because of the current restrictions in place in Aberdeen.

Does that mean we won’t be able to play games at Pittodrie until the number of cases in Aberdeen start to drop?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I have seen it mentioned in various places that tomorrow’s game isn’t going ahead because of the current restrictions in place in Aberdeen.

Does that mean we won’t be able to play games at Pittodrie until the number of cases in Aberdeen start to drop?
    I’d be concerned about the Europa League game in 2 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    Have you not ordered a supply of Sputnik V from Putin though as he has just claimed to have found a safe and effective vaccine?! Apparently, they’ll start administering it next month. Some scepticism from the west.
    A vaccine from the same country that gave us Chernobyl - what could possibly go wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I’d be concerned about the Europa League game in 2 weeks
    If the season gets cancelled there’s a good chance some people have forked out £500 to watch 1 woeful performance against the Huns on the tv.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    If the season gets cancelled there’s a good chance some people have forked out £500 to watch 1 woeful performance against the Huns on the tv.
    Why would the season get cancelled? There have been no deaths from the chinese virus in Scotland for 25 days. Flu is now killing more people but nobody seems bothered about that.

Page 107 of 254 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast