+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 240 of 254 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 2534

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Surely not. Isn't he now going to be editing "The Wee Alba Book", the sequel to "The Wee Blue Book"?
    Alba = White .... a great, inspiring image for the cover must surely be a flying swan! .... with the sub-title .... "Believe!"

RevStu, you still here? Not like you to retire from a website without a fundraiser

Cormacks declared that the virus is over. Thank the Lord we’ve got him to guide the nation through these turbulent waters.

What a w@nk

Well, it is , for everyone who has had the vaccine.

Sod putting my life on hold for arseholes and fearties.

Edit: I’ve just checked the AFC website

If you’re referring to the fact that he’s not going to check for vaccine status then I agree with you, he’s an arse.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 07-10-2021 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Well, it is , for everyone who has had the vaccine.

Sod putting my life on hold for arseholes and fearties.

Edit: I’ve just checked the AFC website

If you’re referring to the fact that he’s not going to check for vaccine status then I agree with you, he’s an arse.
    It's not required for sub 10000 crowds. Are you suggesting he's an arse because we should always be checking the vaccination status regardless of the size of crowds? Seems a bit harsh. I wouldnt thought there are many places that would bother with that.

Quote Originally Posted by man-erg View Post
    It's not required for sub 10000 crowds. Are you suggesting he's an arse because we should always be checking the vaccination status regardless of the size of crowds? Seems a bit harsh. I wouldnt thought there are many places that would bother with that.
    He’s an @rse because he thinks he’s found a loophole in his D1ck waving contest with the Scottish Government.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    He’s an @rse because he thinks he’s found a loophole in his D1ck waving contest with the Scottish Government.
    The loophole being that checks arent required for sub 10000 crowds?

Quote Originally Posted by man-erg View Post

As far as I can gather it’s only spot checks anyway so yes it should be done at every game.

My memory isn’t what it was but I’m sure we started the season with some ambitious target for season ticket sales.
    Now he doesn’t think we will get a crowd of over ten thousand.

This is partly based on folk buying season tickets and being scared to actually turn up.
    They might have more confidence in attending if the checks were made.

The bigger question for me that Cormack should be concerned about is what the f'ck he is going to do about the state of the team as to why less than 10K will turn up for a hibs/hertz game (including 1K away fans) when according to the official attendance we had 13K at the St J game. It's not that long ago we were getting 15K for the two European games

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    As far as I can gather it’s only spot checks anyway so yes it should be done at every game.

My memory isn’t what it was but I’m sure we started the season with some ambitious target for season ticket sales.
    Now he doesn’t think we will get a crowd of over ten thousand.

This is partly based on folk buying season tickets and being scared to actually turn up.
    They might have more confidence in attending if the checks were made.
    It's any event with more than 10000 in attendance. From what gather on the AFC site, estimated attendances will be reviewed. Seems fair enough and I'd be surprised if any other club that came accross this loophole would do anything else.

Page 240 of 254 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250 ... LastLast