+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 176 of 254 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 2534

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Another full on lockdown is inevitable I'm afraid...I wish they'd just get on with it and we could write off November. I hope the fitba isn't affected though

What’s the craic then with travelling between a tier two and tier three area ?
    Just wondering as that’s what we’ll be doing for the semi.

Tiers don’t go live until Monday

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    What’s the craic then with travelling between a tier two and tier three area ?
    Just wondering as that’s what we’ll be doing for the semi.
    Thank goodness football isn’t affected by this tier system. Football will inevitably lose attending fans in the future though as I would imagine once fans realise you can get nearly every match on the tv (stream etc) then they will prefer the comfort and convenience of their own home to view a match.

I heard that Stirling Albion and East Fife were struggling and the jutes are obviously worried that they are having to halve the skill seeker payments made to their players.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Thank goodness football isn’t affected by this tier system. Football will inevitably lose attending fans in the future though as I would imagine once fans realise you can get nearly every match on the tv (stream etc) then they will prefer the comfort and convenience of their own home to view a match.
    and they've made it worse down south with the rules now favouring a game watched on telly instead of actually turning up to the match.

Imagine telling linesmen not to raise their flags until things have been checked on the ever more ridiculous VAR

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    and they've made it worse down south with the rules now favouring a game watched on telly instead of actually turning up to the match.

Imagine telling linesmen not to raise their flags until things have been checked on the ever more ridiculous VAR
    Games fu’cked

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

I think VAR would help out Scottish football. Love it or hate it, I have to say I reckon it would hinder Celtic and the huns especially.

My god I’ve read some b’ollocks on here but that wins the prize.

Nearly after every match against them we moan about referee decisions etc so I would hope it helps to keep the match officiating as fair as possible. We should give it a try. I suppose we won’t but that’s another reason why Scottish football is behind the times.

Page 176 of 254 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226 ... LastLast