+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 59 of 254 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I'm sure she posted something about her cutting her hair.

Still, why let a national crisis that the Tories are making a chunt of stop anyone from having a go at her hair.

No wonder they are in power
    she cuts her own hair,if you believe that you will believe any old **** she spouts out of her mouth.

The tories are making a chunt of a national crisis because they never sacked one of their own for breaking social distancing rules?

The fm didn’t sack her chief medical officer for traveling to her second home in Fife.

Politicians are all the same,it’s one rule for us and one rule for them.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    she cuts her own hair,if you believe that you will believe any old **** she spouts out of her mouth.

The tories are making a chunt of a national crisis because they never sacked one of their own for breaking social distancing rules?

The fm didn’t sack her chief medical officer for traveling to her second home in Fife.

Politicians are all the same,it’s one rule for us and one rule for them.
    Aye, that's why they are making a chunt of it. Not all the other stuff they've made a **** of including allowing their own MPs to post absolute lies about Stamer. None of that.

You just concentrate on Nicola's hair. Don't let the other stuff worry you.

#Clap4Rico

Aye, that's why they are making a chunt of it. Not all the other stuff they've made a **** of including allowing their own MPs to post absolute lies about Stamer. None of that.

#Clap4Rico
    Wasting your breath Aldo min. it's bad enough having to read his rubbish on the football related forum.

RIco it's not about whether Calderwood should have been sacked immediately. She should have. It's whether it's acceptable to have the PM require to squirm and defend the indefensible in relation to the Mekon
    and what damage that is doing to the public's trust that measures they are being advised/ instructed to follow should be.

#Clap4Rico
    Who said I’m not worried about all of the other stuff that the tories are making an arse of.

The tories have fvcked up from the beginning when Boris was prancing around shaking peoples hands who were in hospital with COVID 19 and telling everyone it’s ok as long as you wash your hands.

He’s made an arse of the whole lockdown thing by not sacking Cummings immediately for breaking social distancing rules.

What you can’t or refuse to see is that Nicola Sturgeon done exactly the same thing with Catherine Calderwood,she ended up resigning which is probably what the guy Cummings will do if he has any sense.

But to say that it’s ok for Nicola Sturgeon to get her hair cut because she has to go on tv is one of lamest excuses I have ever heard

We are all being told to abide the rules of social distancing to save the nhs and save lives but none of these politicians are bothering to do the same.

You seem to think it’s ok for the fm to do that but not the tories,it’s not ok for any of them to do it.

Who said I’m not worried about all of the other stuff that the tories are making an arse of.

The tories have fvcked up from the beginning when Boris was prancing around shaking peoples hands who were in hospital with COVID 19 and telling everyone it’s ok as long as you wash your hands.

He’s made an arse of the whole lockdown thing by not sacking Cummings immediately for breaking social distancing rules.

What you can’t or refuse to see is that Nicola Sturgeon done exactly the same thing with Catherine Calderwood,she ended up resigning which is probably what the guy Cummings will do if he has any sense.

But to say that it’s ok for Nicola Sturgeon to get her hair cut because she has to go on tv is one of lamest excuses I have ever heard

We are all being told to abide the rules of social distancing to save the nhs and save lives but none of these politicians are bothering to do the same.

You seem to think it’s ok for the fm to do that but not the tories,it’s not ok for any of them to do it.
    Are you daft enough to think Calderwood's resignation and I'm not saying it shouldn't have happened earlier was a unilateral decision taken by Calderwood ? Your statement that none of the politicians are following the rules is hyperbolic nonsense and smacks of deflection.

I assume you've changed your mind about independence though now you have had time to think about Nicola Sturgeon's hair?
    I'm not going to lie to you, it's got me thinking.
    I mean, balancing the ability to determine a progressive, fair society for ourselves against a barnet controversy.

We need answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Are you daft enough to think Calderwood's resignation and I'm not saying it shouldn't have happened earlier was a unilateral decision taken by Calderwood ? Your statement that none of the politicians are following the rules is hyperbolic nonsense and smacks of deflection.
    Smacks of deflection to who?

I’m not the one trying to defend any of the politicians, I said they are all as bad as each other.

And in regards to your previous comment that I talk sh1te on a football forum of course I do.

The difference between me and you is that I admit I do and you don’t

I've no idea what you are havering about. I never mentioned Calderwood but you brought up Nicola Sturgeon's hair. It's classic of anyone who is beginning to realise the games a bogey...just pick on someone else. "They are all as bad as each other" well actually they aren't. They aren't all posting lies about the leader of the opposition to stoke up right wing fervour.
    Last edited by Aldo1983; 25-05-2020 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I'm not going to lie to you, it's got me thinking.
    I mean, balancing the ability to determine a progressive, fair society for ourselves against a barnet controversy.

We need answers.
    Yeh !!

( I`m not exactly sure that Oor Nicola`s is not a wig ? From the same shop that Ronnie Woods must get his from . )

Anyone got a picture of Mrs Sturgeon with any other barnet,...ever ??

A wig, I can't believe I didn't think of that

Page 59 of 254 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast