+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 63 of 254 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Our future PM making a right Harry Hunt of it this morning...

https://mobile.twitter.com/Haggis_UK...90747554406400

I see that Douglas Ross has just quit as a junior Government minister citing Cummings the cuunt and his failure to follow the offside rule properly

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I see that Douglas Ross has just quit as a junior Government minister citing Cummings the cuunt and his failure to follow the offside rule properly
    "Let's face it. The reason most folk wanted him sacked is because they cant stand the him. I'm guessing most of those folk are not tories."

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    "Let's face it. The reason most folk wanted him sacked is because they cant stand the him. I'm guessing most of those folk are not tories."
    I'm probably as big a Tory as anyone on here and I'm perfectly comfortable that I have accurately described him as Cummings the cuunt

Cumming's wasn't trying to give a rational explanation for his trips with the whole eyesight thing, Boris told him his job was safe so he then decided to troll the public. It's his style and reeks a bit of USA style politics at the moment.

You kinda begin to think, not only does the wrong-un have the goods on de Pfeffel, he must have something pretty juicy on Gove as well.

I don't think I've ever seen the like of this and politics in this country has been a cluster-fu ck for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Smacks of deflection to who?

I’m not the one trying to defend any of the politicians, I said they are all as bad as each other.

And in regards to your previous comment that I talk sh1te on a football forum of course I do.

The difference between me and you is that I admit I do and you don’t
    Touche ☺

In fairness to your football posts it's been that long we have had anything football game wise to post about I think I was mixing you up with redscot !

Apologies !

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Him and his fat jakey mess are the biggest assets Scottish independence has.
    True. Said when Boris was beginning to look like getting the job that would be the final straw for me. Been sitting on the fence on independence for the last few years but definitely want out of the UK now. Not a fan of the SNP but Sturgeon has been there day in day out actually doing a decent job of of leading Scotland. Boris is way out of his depth.

Cant stand Cummings and I didnt want brexit but dont think that's cause enough for him to be sacked...

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    He's a bloody worse "linesman" than Gove.

Page 63 of 254 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast