+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 64 of 254 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    You kinda begin to think, not only does the wrong-un have the goods on de Pfeffel, he must have something pretty juicy on Gove as well.

I don't think I've ever seen the like of this and politics in this country has been a cluster-fu ck for a long time.
    He's got pictures of them feeding each other "chippers" whilst wearing only butt plugs. So I heard anyway.

Either that or he has pictures of them getting their haircut off someone.

Both as bad as each other.

I reckon the goods he has on Govey dates back to his time as a cream delivery boy in Cults.

He wasn’t that lucky to have such a prime patch. He was Hilton.

Quote Originally Posted by krakowdon View Post
    He wasn’t that lucky to have such a prime patch. He was Hilton.
    Ahh, that probably explains a lot.

I take it the boy that trained him skimmed off the more lucrative routes for himself?

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Touche ☺

In fairness to your football posts it's been that long we have had anything football game wise to post about I think I was mixing you up with redscot !

Apologies !
    Thanks

I cant remember which of my posts you disagreed with most?

a) Milne is a pr1ck (various reasons, from the voting structure to a strong sevco)
    b) The Shuttle Bus Arena would be an utter disaster
    c) McInnes should have been sacked by now (the sevco flirting was enough for me)

Its good to have a rant now and again.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Thanks

I cant remember which of my posts you disagreed with most?

a) Milne is a pr1ck (various reasons, from the voting structure to a strong sevco)
    b) The Shuttle Bus Arena would be an utter disaster
    c) McInnes should have been sacked by now (the sevco flirting was enough for me)

Its good to have a rant now and again.
    All of the above. Include the most vitriolic of them all :- Rooney 's limitations as a footballer and why I wasn't that bothered that he was going. ☺

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    All of the above. Include the most vitriolic of them all :- Rooney 's limitations as a footballer and why I wasn't that bothered that he was going. ☺
    Oh well, we are never going to agree then.

"vitriolic" jeezo, hope you are ok?

Rooney had his limitations, his main attribute was putting the ball in the net...something McInnes seemed to think was best used by playing him out wide.

Never mind, we have Curtis Main now.

Cummings has now claimed, in defence of his confidence in his eyesight before setting off in his car, with the wife and sprog .... that early on in that journey, he saw some birds flying some way in the distance ahead, and was able to identify them as swans!

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Cummings has now claimed, in defence of his confidence in his eyesight before setting off in his car, with the wife and sprog .... that early on in that journey, he saw some birds flying some way in the distance ahead, and was able to identify them as swans!

Lying (unt. This is smoking gun that will bring this house of cards crashing down. Swans. Can't. Fly.

Nae after they've been to the chipper.

Page 64 of 254 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast