+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 232 of 254 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 2534

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I was listening to LBC yesterday and the guy was saying that lockdown has cost more lives than if everything had stayed open.

That can't be right, shirley?
    Heard it claimed a few times by anti vaxxers, so I’m fairly confident it’s shyte. They’re worse than Huns

I was listening to LBC yesterday and the guy was saying that lockdown has cost more lives than if everything had stayed open.

That was the go to thing for them. Not sure how you quantify that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Heard it claimed a few times by anti vaxxers, so I’m fairly confident it’s shyte. They’re worse than Huns
    Obviously he's a medium.

Although he sounds less than average.

Perhaps smallpox, polio or TB will get him.

These bampots generally sseem to quote figures made up from the Crazies in America ?

More unvaxxd , unhinged Yanks may die at home from normal domestic problems than from Covid ??

Sure, the usual mix of shot by own Guns while cleaning , " Home Invasion" from other armed yanks , Children playing with " toy " guns ,,.......overdosing on freely available morphine based medicines , ........usual things !!

There's anti vaxxers and extreme anti vaxxers and to be honest I'm not sure this presenter is either. He did seem to have a lot of documents backing his claim up.

covid passports, annual booster jabs... A lot of the stuff that was getting shot down early doors is slowly getting squeezed in to the daily discussion now.

Was it Maajid Nawaz? He’s a total helmet. Conspiracy theorist, anti mask, anti vaccine…shouldn’t be allowed on the radio

Was it Maajid Nawaz? He’s a total helmet. Conspiracy theorist, anti mask, anti vaccine…shouldn’t be allowed on the radio
    Plus he never plays any music. What's that all about?

He raises some interesting points, I don't listen to him enough to know where exactly he sits on the bullsh*t-o-meter.

He raises some interesting points, I don't listen to him enough to know where exactly he sits on the bullsh*t-o-meter.
    Name:  bull****ometer.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  12.3 KB

Reminds me of that Radio 4 pish. A bit of the Lighthouse Family every now and then wouldn't go amiss.

Music shouldn't be allowed on the radio.

Who wants to listen to someone else's choice?

Page 232 of 254 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242 ... LastLast