+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 77 of 254 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Rumour going around up here is a guy got tested to see if he was ok to go offshore,his result came back that he had Covid 19 and was told to self isolate but decided to go to the hawthorn bar instead.

If true they should throw the cvnt in prison to make an example of him.
    There are about 50 rumours going around

For all anyone knows it could have been an old mannie out for a pint and a squint of his paper

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    That’ll be the game at Perth off this weekend then?
    Papers have said its fine. The players are continually tested

Quote Originally Posted by Stavrogin View Post
    I also played for their team many years ago, probably around 1986-88. If you look carefully you can probably still see wee holes in the wall/ceiling from when I was aiming at double tops. Could we have been team mates? Dave Rogers was the captain I think.
    Could have been. Trying to remember some of the names. Neil Cunningham, John Duthie, Steve Cowe?, Davie Shepherd (now deid), Davie Gilbert, big Alan (can’t remember last name), Mike Sangster. I think......it was a long time ago, but I’m pretty sure I was playing for the Hawthorn then.

Actually I blame vintage.

The whole world has gone tae f’uck ever since he retired.

His tatties will have come on a treat though.
    Correct. I had stovies and hame-made chips (ie nae fae the chipper) as a filling for a baked tattie for ma tea tonight.

Nae wi new tatties yi didnae

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Correct. I had stovies and hame-made chips (ie nae fae the chipper) as a filling for a baked tattie for ma tea tonight.
    I'll bet yer regular.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Fine. Fit beer's on tap at Vintage Towers these days? Also, need to raid yir cd collection next time we're over (probably another year, I suppose)

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Rumour going around up here is a guy got tested to see if he was ok to go offshore,his result came back that he had Covid 19 and was told to self isolate but decided to go to the hawthorn bar instead.

If true they should throw the cvnt in prison to make an example of him.
    I heard the rumor was he had been tested and was awaiting the results.
    There’s also a rumor that someone who had been to the bar and tested positive, their partner is still out working as a hairdresser.
    If true, they should clamp down hard on people who are putting others at risk

Nae wi new tatties yi didnae
    Second early Catrionas (rules not applicable to the apples of the soil) are perfectly capable of stovieage, as are Kestrels, the latter of which, unless boiled for not a ba hair above 18 minutes, will be found in the pan in a stovie-like consistency.

Page 77 of 254 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast