+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 234 of 254 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2534

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    I fully get anti vaccine people. A vaccine against something means you don't get that thing eg measles. This isn't a vaccine. I've had my 2 jabs but only took them so that I could travel.
    Not all vaccines kill what they are made for.

My old man just spent three weeks in hospital with covid. If he didn't have the vaccine he's more likely to have died.

Anti vaccine people are absolute fuds. I say that as someone related to two of them.

I also don't get the idea of assuming things will be chaos for a reason not to do something such as the passports.

You need to show your ticket to get in.
    Now you have to prove you are vaccinated as well.

Various ways to do it but it’s surely not that complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    You need to show your ticket to get in.
    Now you have to prove you are vaccinated as well.

Various ways to do it but it’s surely not that complicated.
    The argument about it being nobody's business regarding your vaccine status is also nonsense. Folk seem quite happy to let the airports/airlines know.

Plus, it's only till February.

Again, not a single one of these bell ends actually believes the sh1te they bore everyone to tears with. They are more than willing to trust the experts & big Pharma when they actually get ill.

Pointless culture war pish. You would need to have sh1t for brains to fall for it.

The timed slots allow entry to the ground section by section, supposedly to keep numbers of passing fans crowding the aisles and passageways. No problem with that.

The red flag on an additional level of paper or on-device checking is nuts when there will be likely over 10k at Saturday’s match against Perth, but before the lurgy becomes a crowd-borne risk exclusively from midnight on 30 September, although not if you’re in an outdoor crowd of 9999. Doncaster’s spot-check idea defeats the whole purpose of the plan too.

The on-device ticketing farce at Scotland v Somebalkanslot on 4 September shows how things can easily go paps up, and adding a further leg to getting into a fitba ground FFS is overkill.

I responded to Cormack FC’s survey by saying that the passport thing will make me less likely to attend as I can’t be bothered with the additional hassle, and they’ve already got my £400 quid. The Highland League will be the beneficiary of an extra ten quid if this goes ahead.

The club could check vaccine status before activating your ticket, although this could result in a certain amount of refunds it would stop any extra checks at the turnstiles.

You have to have a buying history before getting a ticket for the hun so I’m sure the club could keep your vaccination status in its memory bank.

Checks at the turnstiles are a complete waste of time.

This should get rid of any other restrictions so should make life easier for all.

I’m still against the keeping of records by anyone so this is a bit of a departure for me.
    It’ll all have to be destroyed at the end of it.

If we ever find out what ministerial plans are to make this seamless (breath unheld here), I imagine that one instance of proof of twa jabs would be held on your e-ticket, and would have to be subject to GDPR requirements. I’m less concerned with my data being held/used by the Dons than I am by the likes of Google having them.

I just don’t need any extra hassle in my leisure time. On 24 December 1966, I joined a heaving unstructured mob ootside the Beach End, and handed over two bob to pay to get into a game for the first time. **** me, it was simple.

Carry on going the way we are going, what's that now? straight 6 games without a win carry on like this and this whole thing will become null and void for the dons as we will be lucky to attract 7k in the gate at pittodrie, just saying..........

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    If we ever find out what ministerial plans are to make this seamless (breath unheld here), I imagine that one instance of proof of twa jabs would be held on your e-ticket, and would have to be subject to GDPR requirements. I’m less concerned with my data being held/used by the Dons than I am by the likes of Google having them.

I just don’t need any extra hassle in my leisure time. On 24 December 1966, I joined a heaving unstructured mob ootside the Beach End, and handed over two bob to pay to get into a game for the first time. **** me, it was simple.

As it should be.
    Sod all this ticket crap

Page 234 of 254 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244 ... LastLast