+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 133 of 254 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 2534

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Wee stompy is no stranger to hypocrisy.

Jason Leitch ....

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Wow! What a way to disrespect the effort that this obvious hero has been putting in during a world wide pandemic.

Boooo!
    Wooosh.
    What were you? A deliveroo driver

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    I’d expect him to come out with that given his role is advising Nicola. If it’s such a unique situation in the central belt which is Nicola wanting a meeting in London to discuss it. How could the rest of the UK possible understand the issue in the centeal belt ?
    So unique, you can’t go to your neighbours for a wee drink, but you can both go to the local pub and have said drink.
    Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    It’s okay Nicola has demanded a COBRA meeting be held, I always thought she wanted less input from Westminster though.
    Well, given that Keir Starmer made the original request, she can’t let herself be upstaged by mild-mannered NewNew Labour’s chief executive, can she?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Wooosh.
    What were you? A deliveroo driver
    Sorry I really need to keep up with your witty patter it keeps going completely over my head.

I was delivering takeaways right from the start of the lockdown and throughout, I even gave up a few hours mid week to deliver food parcels from the lovely people at Vinyasa just up from Hollyrood to the vulnerable people of Edinburgh. All with a disc out in my back may I add. Proper mannies medal worthy hero.

I don't like to go on about it though.

Sorry I really need to keep up with your witty patter it keeps going completely over my head.

I was delivering takeaways right from the start of the lockdown and throughout, I even gave up a few hours mid week to deliver food parcels from the lovely people at Vinyasa just up from Hollyrood to the vulnerable people of Edinburgh. All with a disc out in my back may I add. Proper mannies medal worthy hero.

I don't like to go on about it though.
    I don't get your post, are you a self proclaimed hero then or not?

I was / am classed as an essential worker, but as I said before, nowhere near the front line. My earlier post was in agreement with Inversneckie reaffirming that despite being classed as essential worker, we were indeed not hero's in the fight against the pandemic.

Those that were on the front line, putting themselves and their families at risk as the pandemic spread and we had little information on it are the real heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    You're fae the Mearns, min. Your first objective, if I may be as bold as to make such a suggestion, is to get it the **** out of "Aberdeenshire". Fewer than 200 words on local government amounting to "much the same as it is" in the 2014 White Paper, as well as a commitment to retain Brenda as Head of State, incidentally. And bide in NATO. "Progressive" apparently.
    Aye, canna argue with that.
    Kincardineshire is far I was born, probably nae far I'll shuffle off,,,,,,,,,but far my home town will be when I do.
    F**k yer "Aberdeenshire".

Wow! What a way to disrespect the effort that this obvious hero has been putting in during a world wide pandemic.

Boooo!
    I dinna like to talk about it........

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post

Those that were on the front line, putting themselves and their families at risk as the pandemic spread and we had little information on it are the real heroes.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Thanks.
    You're welcome Mason.

Ne that I like to talk about it

Page 133 of 254 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233 ... LastLast