+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 83 of 254 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Even if there wasn’t a pandemic going around it’s embarrassing these players were out on Saturday night after the performance against the Huns.

None of them looked like they were anywhere near being match fit so the last thing they should have been doing is going out on the piss.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post

Then Cerny plus various 16 year-olds on the bench
    Cerny and Wright and 16 year olds

Lewis Hernandez Taylor Hoban Logan Campbell Hayes McGinn Edmondson McLennan Hedges.

It’s a start, I suppose. Conso (boo etc) back at some point. Maino a possibilty.

A bit lightweight in the middle, like.

Pretty embarrassing for the club as a whole. Players that have no respect for the fans and a new chairman promising the stars and delivering yet more bilge. If the club didn't have contempt for us we wouldn't be in their thoughts at all. I am saddened at how much I am starting to lose interest but they don't give a f**k so why should I?

To be honest, barring Hayes who will be a bit of a headless chicken, actually he might be similiar to flood and be that player that just chases down the ball and gets in their faces and Logan playing right instead of left.

I think that team is a lot more balanced, striker, 2 wingers and A NUMBER 10 instead of a bloody defensive midfielder.

That team could put a shift in as they will have something to prove with these players letting the club down.

He could also go with 3 at the back with virtanen coming in and Hernandez and Hayes wingbacks
    Campbell sweeping in front of the three and the same mentioned front 4

Edit: when is Main due back?

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    Pretty embarrassing for the club as a whole. Players that have no respect for the fans and a new chairman promising the stars and delivering yet more bilge. If the club didn't have contempt for us we wouldn't be in their thoughts at all. I am saddened at how much I am starting to lose interest but they don't give a f**k so why should I?
    You are 100% spot on IB'' Club are still to even tweet about it right?

Quote Originally Posted by Stav22 View Post
    You are 100% spot on IB'' Club are still to even tweet about it right?
    Wrong, statement issued on website and tweeted out

Someone correct me please if I've got this wrong...

Of course the 2 guys who have tested positive should isolate. The others they've been in close contact with surely don't need to isolate if they've been tested and found negative? I thought the whole thing was it can take 2 weeks for symptoms to show, not for the virus to actually become present in the person's body? So if the other 6 have caught the virus from the 2 they will test positive - if they haven't caught it they'll test negative? So why can't you just test them and if they don't have it they can play?

Having said that half the players listed wouldn't be all that greatly missed anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Wrong, statement issued on website and tweeted out
    AFTER the Glasgow main stream media had outed the story. As I said nothing but contempt.

Fans made redundant, furlough etc yet for months it’s been basically begging from the Dons for DNA, season ticket money etc, and what does the players do in return? Throw in a tepid opening day performance against one of our bitter rivals and then go out on the lash during a pandemic. Great work lads.

I hope none of them are Ill but I also hope they are fined and made to publicly apologise to the fans.

Page 83 of 254 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast