+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 84 of 254 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

One of them must be Ojo.

Nobody could play that badly without having bubonic plague or something.

DM’s excuses tombola won’t need an outing this weekend anyway. He’ll be delighted with this latest get out of jail free card...

I had a read what the yank said@. No apology nothing about the players probably breaking protocol! plus are we to f ucking guess who it is until the teams are announced on sat noon?? Honestly I'm ****ing embarrassed being a Dons fan!

To add insult to injury, that is one ugly ****er of a split infinitive in the second last paragraph.

Sort it oot.

Er...booooo??

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Anderson
    Kennedy
    Mcgeoch
    Ferguson
    McKenna
    Devlin
    Ojo
    Bryson

These are the 8 apparently
    Is that the 8?
    Cosgrove looks like he was out for a meal too

Name:  1A075553-4D58-47B9-ADC6-D8E986D3A33B.jpg
Views: 769
Size:  17.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Someone correct me please if I've got this wrong...

Of course the 2 guys who have tested positive should isolate. The others they've been in close contact with surely don't need to isolate if they've been tested and found negative? I thought the whole thing was it can take 2 weeks for symptoms to show, not for the virus to actually become present in the person's body? So if the other 6 have caught the virus from the 2 they will test positive - if they haven't caught it they'll test negative? So why can't you just test them and if they don't have it they can play?

Having said that half the players listed wouldn't be all that greatly missed anyway.
    My understanding is that it will take 3-4 days after you catch the virus for your body to give a positive test result but in the meantime you can give it to others - no idea why but that seems to be how this virus works

Quote Originally Posted by Stav22 View Post
    I had a read what the yank said@. No apology nothing about the players probably breaking protocol! plus are we to f ucking guess who it is until the teams are announced on sat noon?? Honestly I'm ****ing embarrassed being a Dons fan!
    It’s OK, your posts today have been embarrassing, so it’s a draw thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    You made a big song and dance of moving to Aberdeen and then tried to go uber SNP to suck up with BUC, give it a phucking rest. 😂
    That’s the way I remember it.

As were short for cm maybe we could resign Stephen Gleeson, Derek likes to design the same ones.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Lewis Hernandez Taylor Hoban Logan Campbell Hayes McGinn Edmondson McLennan Hedges.

It’s a start, I suppose. Conso (boo etc) back at some point. Maino a possibilty.

A bit lightweight in the middle, like.

I omitted Scott “it’s like having a new player” Wright, rugged ball-winning midfielder.

Lewis
    Hernandez Taylor Hoban Logan
    Hayes Campbell
    McLennan Hedges McGinn
    Edmondson

Page 84 of 254 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast