+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lurkers

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    I'm on it.

It was often just me and Andy swapping music that no-one else would be interested in.

But it's a good idea-we'll need other stuff to keep us ticking along.
    I'm in..... but at the moment i'm out.

I’ll put my hand up I’m a lurker....my mates would call me a few other more colourful things also.😆

I read this forum every single day even if it’s for only 1 minute as I gulp down a coffee first thing before I dash off to work.

I’ve been a member/lurker for years...I really should try and make the effort to post more,
    you guys that are left posting are like old friends which is weird as I’ve never met any of you.
    It would be a real shame if it came too and end.

The main reason for not posting more than a couple of times a year mainly is time. I run my own business which at times is all consuming. I either find that by the time I get on here everything I want to say has either already been said or has decended into an argument.

The dire football and the way Ashley treats the club and fans as well as the way our club Has been in gradual decline over the last decade, had a massive effect on this board.

I remember the board in its heyday with great posters and having the separate O/T part of the board.

I m on holiday at the moment and have time on my hands so I will hoy in some of my drivel.

I hope this long post hasn’t put too many offf reading through.

Quote Originally Posted by tooslomofo View Post
    I’ll put my hand up I’m a lurker....my mates would call me a few other more colourful things also.😆

I read this forum every single day even if it’s for only 1 minute as I gulp down a coffee first thing before I dash off to work.

I’ve been a member/lurker for years...I really should try and make the effort to post more,
    you guys that are left posting are like old friends which is weird as I’ve never met any of you.

The main reason for not posting more than a couple of times a year mainly is time. I run my own business which at times is all consuming. I either find that by the time I get on here everything I want to say has either already been said or has decended into an argument.

The dire football and the way Ashley treats the club and fans as well as the way our club Has been in gradual decline over the last decade, had a massive effect on this board.

I remember the board in its heyday with great posters and having the separate O/T part of the board.

I m on holiday at the moment and have time on my hands so I will hoy in some of my drivel.

Nah mate. Pull up a chair and kick ya shoes off. 👍

Quote Originally Posted by tooslomofo View Post
    I’ll put my hand up I’m a lurker....my mates would call me a few other more colourful things also.��

It's great to see you back on, man.

Me too I've been reading the forum for years now, I have never posted but love the banter I d be gutted if it stopped

Quote Originally Posted by Sixnowt View Post
    Me too I've been reading the forum for years now, I have never posted but love the banter I d be gutted if it stopped
    All welcome pleased to meet you sixnowt

Thanks for the welcome , I 'll try and contribute more from now on I have nt been to many games since the late 90's because of being in bands and so I 've always felt I was nt "qualified " to comment on the board .

There are currently 61 users browsing this forum. (2 members & 59 guests)
    FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixnowt View Post
    Thanks for the welcome , I 'll try and contribute more from now on I have nt been to many games since the late 90's because of being in bands and so I 've always felt I was nt "qualified " to comment on the board .
    Do you have a foreskin?? Nice try.

You can't blame me for being a bit sceptical?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)