+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The problem with most polititians

The problem with most polititians

Is that they tell people what they want to hear rather than what they need to hear.

..............or, put another way, they're more interested in themselves than representing the people that elected them.

The government and politicians in general are only interested in lining their own pockets.

We need true leadership at the moment through brexit and this flu bollox

Boris is an imbecile

Fk me I hated thatcher but we could do with her now

Uncle Adolf would have this lot sorted in a jiffy

Yes the whole thing is rapidly becoming the Boris show. It's every opportunity he has to be on the square box bumbling like the buffoon he really is.

This thing about him coming on the box to give advice, of which he hasn't a clue and knows no more than the next man, ought to be the domain of a respected health official or given at least by one of the advisors from the health department.

I think he's taken his cues from Trump and is even trying to out do him on telly exposure.

And talking about the bumptious idiot Trump, why on earth is he getting so much T.V. exposure several times a day over here.

I'll bet if you look back over the years, even to the days of the well known U.S. leaders like Nixon, the first Bush and Clinton, the moron Trump is getting 10 times the T.V. coverage in the U.K. than the rest of the past Presidents put together.

So I take it Corbyn and Killerly Clinton would have had this sorted by now then.

Quote Originally Posted by stavtoon View Post
    So I take it Corbyn and Killerly Clinton would have had this sorted by now then.
    To be honest that question is a diversion tactic. They are not in power so you cannot make a judgement call. It's this lot that are ignoring world wide advice and how to proceed. We are just about taking note now.
    Boris is not the man for the moment.

This is serious stuff, he cannot make jokes over this issue!

Listening to BJ now on telly. Thankfully he's sticking to his planned speech.
    Last edited by Curian; 16-03-2020 at 04:58 PM.

Boris is doing what the experts advise. If he didn't appear on TV, the leftists would scream 'part time PM'

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    Boris is doing what the experts advise. If he didn't appear on TV, the leftists would scream 'part time PM'

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.
    The leftists! What utter drivel, this is bigger than political point scoring. It's his opportunity to show leadership and we will see how that pans out.

Quote Originally Posted by Curian View Post
    The leftists! What utter drivel
    I agree, it's what they come out with. Boris IS following instructions of the people paid to do the job. So yes, we'll have to wait and see how it pans out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    I agree, it's what they come out with. Boris IS following instructions of the people paid to do the job. So yes, we'll have to wait and see how it pans out.
    Try taking the issue seriously and leave your prejudices at home. Read what I said and try not to distort it. Lets not get into a political debate that neither of us would agree with each other on. This is bigger than politics.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)