+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: O/t:- ncm

That's a heart-warming love story between Beechy and Eli but not a single joke as yet (apart from Philips 10-inch, of course).

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    ps was the onion any good for eating or just for show?
    It was really good for eating, I remember slicing across the middle and cooking a great big onion ring in a bit of soy sauce and balsamic vinegar to accompany a steak. They also store well if you follow the guidelines. Do you recall the stereotypical Frenchman on his bike wearing a hooped top and a beret with a string of onions over his shoulder? I had strings like that harvested in late September hanging in the garage, and they lasted into the new year.

ps Just for sid - My spring onions have started singing hip hop. The little rap scallions.

Sorry, but onion jokes seem a bit thin on the ground.

That's a great looking onion elite, you cant beat cheese and onion on some nice bread washed down with a beer for lunch.

Tarqs, i enjoyed your videos and posts, how do you deal with the 'neirbours banditos' ? not very sociable of them.

I've been reeled in.....where's the linky to Tarquin's video's?

My joke........how do you kill a circus?

Go for the juggler!
    Boom boom.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy View Post
    I've been reeled in.....where's the linky to Tarquin's video's?

My joke........how do you kill a circus?

Go for the juggler!
    Boom boom.
    "English guy in Mexico" on YouTube, ........beware of imposters.....I´m the good-looking guy in a white shirt standing in the city square in Tampico....a girl I met on the tinternet took the pic, but she lasted only 7 days before I told her to get off the kitchen table and put her kit back on.....it was spoiling my dinner (a loosely wrapped kebab)!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChY...9LlyI2bd3lNiRA

There were actually quite a lot more videos, but after the "metoo" scandal, I've removed quite a few because I don't want to be sued by a bunch of vegetables....or goats!!

Excellent, Belgrano just equalised (check time of my post)......off to collect my winnings.....cash out, cash out, cash out.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    That's a great looking onion elite, you cant beat cheese and onion on some nice bread washed down with a beer for lunch.

Tarqs, i enjoyed your videos and posts, how do you deal with the 'neirbours banditos' ? not very sociable of them.
    I don't "deal" with them.....the odd one I catch within the fence-line I chase (if I catch them, not too quick at 63,) then I "golpe en la cabeza"...other than that I try to scare them, sleep at odd times, 3 hours here, three there.....walk around at night making loads of noise, pretend to be crazy even in the local shops...twitch a lot and mutter "come on you pies"...occasionally I walk around with a machete and the police get called (I tell them I'm a tourist and this is how we walk around in St Anns)....it appears to be working, 7 years and I'm still in one piece despite 100+ bodies turning up in the desert around me.....I'm actually being serious, life here is dirt-cheap on the main highway to the Promised Land....Texas.

Life is an adventure...I am apparently living it, at the sharp end and that is why I hang out on here for an hour a day.....believe it or not, this site keeps me sane.....wibble

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123