Get prepared for when football returns - Stock up on PPE now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Phil Jones linked

  1. #11
    If Ashley gets a good deal he will be offered to Bruce
    If Bruce says yes

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,924
    Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    If Ashley gets a good deal he will be offered to Bruce
    If Bruce says yes
    Is Bruce capable of saying NO to fatty?

  3. #13
    The way I see it
    The fat man does the deals
    You look at his list
    You take what's on the list within the budget
    If you don't see a player on the list you want
    You release a statement saying we couldn't get better than what we have
    You keep your job

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,718
    Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    The way I see it
    The fat man does the deals
    You look at his list
    You take what's on the list within the budget
    If you don't see a player on the list you want
    You release a statement saying we couldn't get better than what we have
    You keep your job
    I bet in reality you are not wide of the mark Kev.
    What a sad state of affairs

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    18,606
    Quote Originally Posted by tooslomofo View Post
    I bet in reality you are not wide of the mark Kev.
    What a sad state of affairs
    Aye, reckon Kev is more or less spot on.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Milburn9 View Post
    Is Bruce capable of saying NO to fatty?
    Bruce can’t even say no to a greggs pastie

  7. #17
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    42,468
    Jones is a classic Bruce player to my mind.

    I could well see us going for him and selling Lejuene and Schar.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    3,406
    People are out panic buying bog roll, Newcastle if they get Jones will panic buy the sh́te.

  9. #19
    It's took me days to be able to post anything!!!!!

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Jones is a classic Bruce player to my mind.

    I could well see us going for him and selling Lejuene and Schar.
    That is the most likely scenario with a built in excuse for having to "buy" Jones

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •