+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tavern Lock-in :)

Tavern Lock-in :)

Good morning lovely VM punters and visiting guests from other teams. This is your favourite (Well, your only) Tavern barmaid here.

I hope you don't mind me intruding onto Villa Chat to announce that The Tavern is well stocked with Stella for Dazzy and Exiled, and any other tipple that our punters desire. Sunday lunch will be served from noon and peanuts and crisp boxes full to overflowing.

I thought that with no football for the near future, and I'm guessing some will be having to self- isolate at the moment, so might appreciate some company in a guaranteed Corona safe zone to chat about anything you like. All sense and nonsense welcome, though I may have to call time on Bigfoot stories, Bongo.

I've started a thread, but anything goes. Log fire roaring. Plenty of loo roll and hand sanitiser . I would really love to see you all there.

I believe the first round is on Oz. Oooh doubles for everyone then?
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 15-03-2020 at 11:01 AM.

Popped in mate, bit quiet in there.

Just some 'vegan hippy chick' sitting in the corner making some shoes out of dock leaves.

Looks like she needs a good beef dinner, only sayin loike

The last laugh will be on me, Mr Exiled, when people are fighting over the last leather shoe in the shop!

Oh. And you were too late for Sunday lunch. But I've made a salad, especially for you.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)