+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: For those missing the footie.....

For those missing the footie.....

on saturday their was one game in South London, Dulwich Hamlet, and I know there is one fan on here who used to follow them. The ground was packed with fans from other clubs as well as the locals as they knew damm well live football may be a while away. Great atmosphere with all fans mingling and drinking in the bars, there were some from Preston, Millwall fans, fans down from Chorley and Preston etc. Dulwich won the game beating Hemel Hampsted and fans left the ground wondering when they would see their team next.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    on saturday their was one game in South London, Dulwich Hamlet, and I know there is one fan on here who used to follow them. The ground was packed with fans from other clubs as well as the locals as they knew damm well live football may be a while away. Great atmosphere with all fans mingling and drinking in the bars, there were some from Preston, Millwall fans, fans down from Chorley and Preston etc. Dulwich won the game beating Hemel Hampsted and fans left the ground wondering when they would see their team next.

It'll be a while Claw. A reckon euros will be postponed a year too. Romared is the one on here who follows Dulwich hamlet but he's had a lot on recently. He's on the mend now though thankfully

A few London Tykes went to that game. My mate who is a Reds season ticket holder lives in Peckham