+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance prediction vs. Torquay 17.03.20

Score, scorers and attendance prediction vs. Torquay 17.03.20

IF the game is played...

Torquay 1 - 4 Notts

Boldewijn, O'Brien, DKE, Wilson

222 Notts fans

I see the Barnet/Barrow and Bromley/Halifax games postponed Tuesday night... as of now our game goes ahead...

Torquay 1-3 Notts
    Dennis, Wootton, Roberts
    150 very loyal pies

I think the government will ban mass gatherings of more than 100 people on Monday. So I'll guess its off.

Being outside in a ground that holds over 5000 and with a potential attendance of just over 2000,i would think there is more chance of catching the virus in Victoria Centre or on the tram...

Quote Originally Posted by LEPiePie View Post
    I think the government will ban mass gatherings of more than 100 people on Monday. So I'll guess its off.
    So, what you are saying is that Shopping centres and supermarkets will close ?

Trouble is, are they pi$sing in the wind if they play & the season gets null & void now. Things have changed since Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Trouble is, are they pi$sing in the wind if they play & the season gets null & void now. Things have changed since Saturday
    That is a concern but if a non league team can get a game on with fans it helps with their income.

Footballers at this level are not far off average Joe so need the money.

There is UEFA and EPL meeting this week so hopefully they clarify their plans to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    That is a concern but if a non league team can get a game on with fans it helps with their income.

Footballers at this level are not far off average Joe so need the money.

There is UEFA and EPL meeting this week so hopefully they clarify their plans to everyone.
    The other side is, it could cost more to put the game on if people decide against going

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    So, what you are saying is that Shopping centres and supermarkets will close ?
    I don't think food shops (supermarkets) and chemists will close but pubs, cafes, non food shops nightclubs and bookmakers etc. will.
    Every other country seems to be doing that.