+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What's the knock on effect to our owners

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    Don't know if this has been mentioned but I wonder how badly the coronavirus is hitting Football Radar. They obviously are not a huge business and with their main source of income being football betting I imagine this is an absolute nightmare with football worldwide shutting down. Fingers crossed everything is ok for them personally and their employees and selfishly Notts too.
    This thought went through my head this morning and it is worrying. They seem the sensible types who would probably put aside contingency funds for most eventualities, but how much can a relatively young, growing business have in reserve?

Let's hope that both their business and the football club come through this, because the Reedtz brothers been absolutely first class since they walked through the door and they don't deserve to hit the buffers.

If need be I would happily buy my next season ticket early as a show of support for the owners and to provide the club with some covering liquidity. I hope a fair number of others would do the same?

I’m up for that

Quote Originally Posted by Braddpie View Post
    I’m up for that
    Me too.