+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: O/T:- Elite's onions!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I can take it and produce it, though not necessarily at the same time.

Who said that men can't multi-task?
    I find my attention wanders if I try to multi-task, strains the old ( and I mean old) grey cells.

Who said that you ca't have friendly banter on NCM?

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    Now this is the type of thread we've been missing!

At least this one makes people cry for the right reasons!
    Did you have a dabble jackal? In the first lockdown you posted this:

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    You're convincing me, Tarkers and Elite. I've got a decent amount of soil in my back garden that I've never really cultivated, so while some folk are panic-buying pasta in the supermarkets I'll go elsewhere and get some seed packets (whilst washing my hands and staying 2 metres from others!) and see what I can get growing. It will pass the time, it's the right time of year and it's a worthwhile thing to do irrespective of the current situation. As for the accompanying slurp of beer or wine, I grew up watching Keith Floyd's cookery programmes!
    Just wondered how you got on, because the old saying 'failure is the first step to learning' is very apt in gardening. I find it a bit like watching Notts, because the many failures are far outweighed by the pride and pleasure when things occasionally do go right!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789