+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Derby County 31.07.21 [PSF]

Match Thread vs. Derby County 31.07.21 [PSF]

Notts will be playing in the popular new 'spearmint rhino and worn-out tarmac' away kit tomorrow at the request of Derby County. Seems a bit cheeky to ask us to change when we're at home.

Anyhow, who's going and who's streaming it? Not sure if I can do either at this point but fingers crossed for one or the other.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 11-08-2021 at 11:04 AM. Reason: Title format matching for future search ease

I'll be going. First chance to put a few faces to names.

Probably streaming it.

Got me ticket, see you there.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Notts will be playing in the popular new 'spearmint rhino and worn-out tarmac' away kit tomorrow at the request of Derby County. Seems a bit cheeky to ask us to change when we're at home.

Anyhow, who's going and who's streaming it? Not sure if I can do either at this point but fingers crossed for one or the other.
    I think it's because Derby don't have an away kit yet

I’ll be there, in the Pavis for a change. Looking forward to the imaginative Rooney songs from the Kop.

My sister and I are going looking forward to seeing the new players.

My friend and I will be there. So looking forward to be going down the Lane regularly again.
    Love the away kit so don't care that Derby couldn't get Colleen to wash their's!

Weirdly, this became a thing in the FA Cup in the early-mid 1970s where the home team would change (or both teams changed). I don't think Notts ever played in their change strip at ML though because there wasn't a colour clash during that period,. so tomorrow might be a first. I can't think of any other example apart from testimonials where there was a Notts v Notts XI with the latter in the change kit.

Quote Originally Posted by hissingdwarf View Post
    Probably streaming it.
    Ooo I didnt know it was on a stream thankyou

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast