+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T 2020 Cricket season

O/T 2020 Cricket season

If number of corona virus deaths now predicted by government is anywhere near accurate, and the problems of timing of easing off the restrictions (which have been pointed out by several on this site) I can't see the 2020 cricket season going ahead. County Championship is due to start in a few weeks (12th April)
    Last edited by mikemiller; 17-03-2020 at 05:46 PM.

Baseball season due to start here at the end of March has been put on hold at least until the middle of May. Rumoured The Kentucky Derby was to be moved from start of April to early September.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    If number of corona virus deaths now predicted by government is anywhere near accurate, and the problems of timing of easing off the restrictions (which have been pointed out by several on this site) I can't see the 2020 cricket season going ahead. County Championship is due to start in a few weeks (12th April)
    Wow , deaths but no cricket. Ffs

The reason I mentioned it is because the government you voted for is pretending it will be business as usual - it isn't, and won't be for months, possibly years

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    The reason I mentioned it is because the government you voted for is pretending it will be business as usual - it isn't, and won't be for months, possibly years
    What a bag of bollix 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Who said business as usual.
    ?????????????????

Crash on another thread

O/T money experts.
    Stock markets up now down.
    .people due to retire this year. What happens to accured funds?
    How is it going at the moment.
    Wouldn't know where to look.
    Same on some with draw downs.

Wow, deaths from corona virus and all your bothered about seemingly is losing a few bob because of it.....

gm similar i believe....
    Last edited by rolymiller; 17-03-2020 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Crash on another thread

O/T money experts.
    Stock markets up now down.
    .people due to retire this year. What happens to accured funds?
    How is it going at the moment.
    Wouldn't know where to look.
    Same on some with draw downs.

Wow, deaths from corona virus and all your bothered about seemingly is trying to make a few bob out of it..nice...
    Mate i have my pension

I was wondering if people due to retire now will get shafted.
    Who mentioned making money ?
    WHO????..

I have amended my last post because I thought you deserved the benefit of the doubt but it still don't look good in these circumstances.

I have a pension as well as do many more on here but atm what is more important?

The reason why pensioners will get shafted is because the rich as usual will not want to lose out because of the corona virus. They won't give a monkeys about the number of deaths or mine or thine pension just kerching.

The bad news for some of them is that although they are vastly privileged and feel incredibly invincible the bug will take no notice of that... its quite fitting really... a bit like gollum falling into fires of mount doom with the ring on his finger...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 17-03-2020 at 06:52 PM.

I deserve the benefit of the doubt ?
    Well big up you.
    You edited because you were wrong, but not the nuts to admit it.
    Logging off now , I'll leave you to think up another load of load of fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I have amended my last post because I thought you deserved the benefit of the doubt but it still don't look good in these circumstances.

I have a pension as well as do many more on here but atm what is more important?

The reason why people will get shafted is because the rich as usual will not want to lose out because of the corona virus. They won't give a monkeys about the number of deaths just kerching.
    Quick question roly - is Ericslad being selfish/uncaring about the situation by asking for his money back from a cancelled holiday? I don't get the impression he is rich. Everyone is being impacted in a whole host of ways.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast