+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T 2020 Cricket season

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

O/T 2020 Cricket season

If number of corona virus deaths now predicted by government is anywhere near accurate, and the problems of timing of easing off the restrictions (which have been pointed out by several on this site) I can't see the 2020 cricket season going ahead. County Championship is due to start in a few weeks (12th April)
    Last edited by mikemiller; 17-03-2020 at 05:46 PM.

Baseball season due to start here at the end of March has been put on hold at least until the middle of May. Rumoured The Kentucky Derby was to be moved from start of April to early September.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    If number of corona virus deaths now predicted by government is anywhere near accurate, and the problems of timing of easing off the restrictions (which have been pointed out by several on this site) I can't see the 2020 cricket season going ahead. County Championship is due to start in a few weeks (12th April)
    Wow , deaths but no cricket. Ffs

The reason I mentioned it is because the government you voted for is pretending it will be business as usual - it isn't, and won't be for months, possibly years

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    The reason I mentioned it is because the government you voted for is pretending it will be business as usual - it isn't, and won't be for months, possibly years
    What a bag of bollix 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Who said business as usual.
    ?????????????????

Crash on another thread

O/T money experts.
    Stock markets up now down.
    .people due to retire this year. What happens to accured funds?
    How is it going at the moment.
    Wouldn't know where to look.
    Same on some with draw downs.

Wow, deaths from corona virus and all your bothered about seemingly is losing a few bob because of it.....

gm similar i believe....
    Last edited by rolymiller; 17-03-2020 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Crash on another thread

O/T money experts.
    Stock markets up now down.
    .people due to retire this year. What happens to accured funds?
    How is it going at the moment.
    Wouldn't know where to look.
    Same on some with draw downs.

Wow, deaths from corona virus and all your bothered about seemingly is losing a few bob because of it.....

gm similar i believe....
    Roly, you and your Bruv are relentless! you cant continue to blame me for the corona virus!

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Roly, you and your Bruv are relentless! you cant continue to blame me for the corona virus!
    Golf courses still open gm_gm so Roly is going to play 18 with you to talk politics and settle your differences.

Apologies to anybody who is looking at this thread to find out about the 2020 cricket season. It has been hijacked by some barmy troll who doesn't like cricket
    Last edited by mikemiller; 18-03-2020 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Golf courses still open gm_gm so Roly is going to play 18 with you to talk politics and settle your differences.
    As long as he dunt wrap the golf club round my neck or stick it where the sun dont shine!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast