+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 114 of 366 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 3653

Thread: O/T:- Impressed with the leadership

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Not a wine drinker myself, but if it was the only thing on offer I'd go for a white.
    🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Borg elite View Post
    If I ever get to meet you navy I'm going to smack you in the mouth, ignore that you prick.i drink in the bread and bitter, regularly.And I expect a red, sorry swale.
    Oh dear, I would have been banned for that. C'mon bore. I can't help it if you're about as interesting as a wet weekend in Chapel.

I apologise to swale, some of us don't need a drink to grow a pair lads, up bright and early and ready when you are Popeye.

The reason you would have been banned Popeye is because everything you post on this board is trivial or provocative or irrelevant or insulting, or all of the above. Your about as interesting as a man who's spent his life at sea with a group of other men, oh , hang on.....Good luck with your mission laddo , you've got them beat.

The reason you would have been banned Popeye is because everything you post on this board is trivial or provocative or irrelevant or insulting, or all of the above. Your about as interesting as a man who's spent his life at sea with a group of other men, oh , hang on.....Good luck with your mission laddo , you've got them beat.
    Good comeback. Can I ask you kindly to smack me on the right side of my mouth, it's just that I've had some dentistry work done on the left.

It would be my pleasure navy.

It would be my pleasure navy.
    Might be good idea to ditch me black&white bobble hat, scarf and rattle while I'm out walking the dog for the time being.
    Anyway bore, you could do a lot more damage just talking to an adversary.

I advise you to keep the dog and rattle close and leave the jokes to me , your out of your league on all counts.

I advise you to keep the dog and rattle close and leave the jokes to me , your out of your league on all counts.
    Can you let me know when the threat of violence has been rescinded bore, me and the dog are finding these gumshields very uncomfortable.

I've nearly died laughing navy, go on tell us another one, I bet your the life and soul, ha ha brilliant ,funny man, Go on tell us another one.

Page 114 of 366 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast