+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 128 of 365 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 3648

Thread: O/T:- Impressed with the leadership

Sadly the quality and integrity of politicians has fallen to a low ebb. Perhaps this to down to MP’s being low paid in comparison with similar positions in private industry and also because of the media scrutiny, who in their right mind would want to subject themselves to such media attention with everyone just waiting for them to make a mistake - I fear the only people who will want the jobs are those with lots of money who just want power or; the lower educated who sadly are not capable of doing the job to the standard required.

Just my opinion to which I am entitled.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    or; the lower educated who sadly are not capable of doing the job to the standard required.

Just my opinion to which I am entitled.
    and that entitlement cannot be questioned....

Out of interest, if you're rating politicians by their education, what would you consider to be 'lower educated'? And what level of education qualifies as acceptable?

Not sure if politicians integrity has fallen or if it's just getting exposed more. Affairs have been a fact of life since marriage existed, deals to secure power/money for selfish reasons have too. More likely that it gets found out and revealed more in today's on line society. Also wonder how "pure" some of this who expose this are.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Sadly the quality and integrity of politicians has fallen to a low ebb..
    Maybe it’s down to the man at the top hiring people who’ve already been sacked once, keeping people in ***** positions he considers to be ‘effing useless’, ignoring egregious breaking of the ministerial code and tolerating and even encouraging cronyism and corruption?

Maybe it’s also down to the voters who keep voting those people in?

My MP is a highly, expensively educated barrister and he, like Matt Hancock, is effing useless.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Maybe it’s down to the man at the top hiring people who’ve already been sacked once, keeping people in ***** positions he considers to be ‘effing useless’, ignoring egregious breaking of the ministerial code and tolerating and even encouraging cronyism and corruption?

Maybe it’s also down to the voters who keep voting those people in?

My MP is a highly, expensively educated barrister and he, like Matt Hancock, is effing useless.
    Whatever the reason, the future’s not bright!

My favorite MP is sat at this table.

Name:  scan0002 adj.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  98.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    and that entitlement cannot be questioned....

Out of interest, if you're rating politicians by their education, what would you consider to be 'lower educated'? And what level of education qualifies as acceptable?
    There is a place for everyone in a modern society irrespective of what type or standard of education they have received however, those so-called ‘brainier’ bods are the generally the ones who go on to become the bosses in life whilst the menial mostly go on to do the menial tasks that society cannot function properly without them. This is just the way of life, the survival of the fittest etc, always been like this, probably always will be.

Quote Originally Posted by americanpie View Post

John Smith?

Ps: who is the guy whose face is blocked out?

Quote Originally Posted by americanpie View Post

A fine choice indeed.

From the left....Chic Heath (secretary)....Jack Dunnett (our savior) ...Stuart Imlach trainer (for a short period)....Mrs americanpie...
    Mary & Tom Anderson...(junior Magpies)...........and yours truly.

Page 128 of 365 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178228 ... LastLast