+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 143 of 365 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 3648

Thread: O/T:- Impressed with the leadership

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Seeing as that particular post was so out of character for you UTM, I thought that might be the reason. Either that or a bigger boy made you do it.
    This goes back many months. Maybe the poor sod's got dementia or something (Maniac I mean, not Sid), he unquestionably has got problems with comprehension skills, either that or he is deliberately being what I called him out as, but it's not a care home is it. I'm certainly not trained as a carer so he needs to stop following me around like a pervy old dribbling uncle.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    This goes back many months. Maybe the poor sod's got dementia or something (Maniac I mean, not Sid), he unquestionably has got problems with comprehension skills, either that or he is deliberately being what I called him out as, but it's not a care home is it. I'm certainly not trained as a carer so he needs to stop following me around like a pervy old dribbling uncle.
    I think that's quite enough of the personal insults now UTM. No more thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I'll make an avatar to make this easier for you, so you can keep an eye on me.

There we go.

Official trouble maker now.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    I'll make an avatar to make this easier for you, so you can keep an eye on me.
    Very good UTM. Let that be an end to this little chapter please. The ensign of my Dad's service in fact.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 20-09-2021 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    How many more of these personal insults am I supposed to read Swale?

It's really offensive to make fun of dementia.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    How many more of these personal insults am I supposed to read Swale?

It's really offensive to make fun of dementia.
    Ignore this Swale - life's too short!

excuse me!! - this thread is about the Tory Leadership (or lack of it) Please stay on topic or stay off this thread!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    excuse me!! - this thread is about the Tory Leadership (or lack of it) Please stay on topic or stay off this thread!!!
    OK. Today was another example as to why giving the Tories (or 'scum' as Angela Rayner more accurately described them) a big majority.

Conservative Owen Paterson has avoided punishment for now as the government ordered its MPs to back a review of standards investigations. The result of the vote was met with cries of "shame" from opposition MPs. Mr Paterson was found to have misused his position as an MP to benefit two companies he worked for.

So even though he was found "to have misused his position as an MP to benefit two companies he worked for", because the government ORDERED their MPs to back a review of standards rather than punish him, he escapes for now. Credit to the 13 Tory MPs who broke ranks and disagreed, but enough of them had their noses in similar troughs to back him.

Page 143 of 365 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast