+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 149 of 365 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199249 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 3648

Thread: O/T:- Impressed with the leadership

A fish rots from it's head

Worse in a way is that Stratton has been caught trying to think up plausible lies, on behalf of her boss, and could only laugh at it all. Such an honest bunch.

How can anyone vote for them, then go home and look at themselves in the mirror?

This morning all government ministers have cancelled their planned TV appearances. So we are not only governed by a bunch of liars, we are also governed by a bunch of cowards.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    This morning all government ministers have cancelled their planned TV appearances. So we are not only governed by a bunch of liars, we are also governed by a bunch of cowards.
    The epitome of social distancing!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I know the usual lame excuses from the Tory supporters on here will be "all politicians lie" or "Corbyn would have been worse", but neither are relevant. Does anyone think it's acceptable that while millions were making huge and heartbreaking sacrifices, the party that made the rules were not only breaking them but also finding it funny?
    This board has been creeping to the right for years, that's one of the reasons I stopped posting. The smugness reached its zenith after the general election, and now look at the state we're in. Governed by a lying, hypocritical fat clown.

And the worst of it is, one of the biggest offenders for saying "Corbyn would have been worse" is Starmer himself.

This was his 'apology'

"I understand and share the anger" at seeing No 10 staff seeming to "make light of lockdown measures".

"I was also furious to see that clip," he says.

"I apologise unreservedly for the offence that it gave up and down the country."

He's only sorry the video has come to light and that people were offended - he has no clue at all about the way this will cause the general public to lose any faith they had left in him - except for those who are willing to turn a blind eye.

One of the worst things for me is the way that he accused Starmer of misleading the public about Covid.

Still, get your boosters ......

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    This board has been creeping to the right for years, that's one of the reasons I stopped posting. The smugness reached its zenith after the general election, and now look at the state we're in. Governed by a lying, hypocritical fat clown.

And the worst of it is, one of the biggest offenders for saying "Corbyn would have been worse" is Starmer himself.
    With you all the way, Bo, until your last line. Leave it out! Corbyn would have been a disaster.

And nor did the fat pratt apologise unreservedly. It was in fact very reservedly. There's more integrity in a bowl of Rice Crispies.

These people got into power on the back of years of lying and hypocrisy, I’m not sure why anyone would be surprised that they continue to lie. I’m not surprised at all that they broke rules they themselves had made for everyone else.

The total mess they made of getting people out of Afghanistan and the fact they are in the process of limiting people’s right to protest and rights to citizenship are just as bad as illicit parties.

Page 149 of 365 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199249 ... LastLast