+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 365 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Impressed with the leadership

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Much firmer tonight, Boris. Less waffling, umming and erring and completely out of pantomime mode. To be honest, I cannot think of another politician in Parliament who could have done it better.
    It's not very often I agree with you sidders but I do about Boris. Velvet hand in an iron glove last night, all that was missing was Vera Lynn in RAF kit leaning on his chair and a bulldog on his lap.

Two weeks too late. When is was spreading across Europe the way it was, & other Countries were doing the same, we should have jumped in front, closed Airports & Ports apart from goods that needed to come in.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    It's not very often I agree with you sidders but I do about Boris. Velvet hand in an iron glove last night, all that was missing was Vera Lynn in RAF kit leaning on his chair and a bulldog on his lap.
    Never liked Gove but just watched him on BBC Breakfast and thought he was good.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Never liked Gove but just watched him on BBC Breakfast and thought he was good.
    What, issuing an apology for giving misinformation about children with separated parents?

Although Gove is the master of the U-turn.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    1) Ban idiots, like Fatboy and Sid when you happen to be the moderator.....yes
    And that was your big, big mistake and the reason you got the boot. When you start banning people based on your personal dislikes and your personal politics, it becomes your board rather than NCM. Believe it or not, the majority don't want a right wing board.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    And that was your big, big mistake and the reason you got the boot. When you start banning people based on your personal dislikes and your personal politics, it becomes your board rather than NCM. Believe it or not, the majority don't want a right wing board.

Defiantly this ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    1) Ban idiots, like Fatboy and Sid when you happen to be the moderator.....yes
    2) Politely ask them to talk about something else ....yes
    3) Notice that aforementioned idiots and their ‘friends’ are ‘taking over’ the board, and ban them......yes
    4) Change what they’ve written when replying to them.....no, never done that.
    Snowflake.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    What, issuing an apology for giving misinformation about children with separated parents?

Although Gove is the master of the U-turn.
    I've always valued what you have to say, maybe more so in these difficult times.

I felt like I was watching an actor playing the part of a prime minister in an end of the world CBBC episode of the Sarah Jane Adventures. Rishi would have been far more convincing or any previous leader (since being media savvy became necessary) including the lamentable IDS.

Quote Originally Posted by Lullapie View Post
    Have you ever noticed how negative left-whingers normally are?
    What you mean not agreeing with every crackpot, selfish, corrupt idea that you and your like spew ? I'm for that.

I am however positive that Trump is about to condemn a lot of people to death.

Page 15 of 365 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast