+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 156 of 365 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206256 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 3648

Thread: O/T:- Impressed with the leadership

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Boris tonight

"It is now clear that two doses of the vaccine are simply not enough to give the level of protection we all need"

Then:

"vaccine passports for nightclubs and large events, with double-vaccinated exempt from requirement to test"

Do not question the science
    Don’t confuse what Johnson decides with the advice he’s given. He’s not the most logical circuit in the computer.

Regarding the thread title, 99 of his MP's weren't tonight

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Regarding the thread title, 99 of his MP's weren't tonight
    Probably it was more of a case of not being impressed with the advice he was given by so called medical experts and scientists.
    If the opposition called for a no confidence vote against him I bet all of those 99 would back him.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Probably it was more of a case of not being impressed with the advice he was given by so called medical experts and scientists.
    If the opposition called for a no confidence vote against him I bet all of those 99 would back him.
    Mind you my opinion might change if the by election result is a disaster for the tories, they wouldn't hesitate to get rid.

Nice to see the Labour party fully supporting the sacking of NHS workers and discrimination against high percentages of ethnic minorities.
    Credit to Jeremy Crobyn for being against it.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Nice to see the Labour party fully supporting the sacking of NHS workers and discrimination against high percentages of ethnic minorities.
    Credit to Jeremy Crobyn for being against it.
    I think this has finally convinced me he’d have been an even worse PM than Johnson. I’m not even sure he knows that vaccination is compulsory for NHS staff now.

Mind you my opinion might change if the by election result is a disaster for the tories, they wouldn't hesitate to get rid.
    The by-election result will definitely be a disaster for the Tories, but whether it's a humiliating 'win by a slim majority' moderate disaster, or a potentially catastrophic 'lose the seat' disaster remains to be seen. I've been following the betting, and the Lib Dems went to marginal favourites at one time, but this morning the Tories were odds on to the retain the seat. Current odds with only 20 minutes to go, presumably based on exit polls, have the Lib Dems as strong favourites at a general 4/7.

Exit polls have usually been more reliable than pre-vote polls, so I'm hoping Boris gets a kick where it really hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    The by-election result will definitely be a disaster for the Tories, but whether it's a humiliating 'win by a slim majority' moderate disaster, or a potentially catastrophic 'lose the seat' disaster remains to be seen. I've been following the betting, and the Lib Dems went to marginal favourites at one time, but this morning the Tories were odds on to the retain the seat. Current odds with only 20 minutes to go, presumably based on exit polls, have the Lib Dems as strong favourites at a general 4/7.

Exit polls have usually been more reliable than pre-vote polls, so I'm hoping Boris gets a kick where it really hurts.
    It’s hard to see the Tories losing that seat. They might have done if Labour had dropped out, but as it is, the opposition vote will be divided.

I know it’s anathema to Labour to let the Lib Dems have a go at seats they have no chance in, but it’s something they might have to consider to make sure we get these jokers out of office.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    It’s hard to see the Tories losing that seat. They might have done if Labour had dropped out, but as it is, the opposition vote will be divided.

I know it’s anathema to Labour to let the Lib Dems have a go at seats they have no chance in, but it’s something they might have to consider to make sure we get these jokers out of office.
    They not only lost it but we're thrashed, Boris on his last legs.

They not only lost it but we're thrashed, Boris on his last legs.
    We're thrashed? So you're a Tory i961? Always thought it.

Page 156 of 365 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206256 ... LastLast