+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 178 of 365 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188228278 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 3648

Thread: O/T:- Impressed with the leadership

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post

If I catch Covid from one of the thousands who refuse jabs I'll sue the NHS in the same way that I would if I contracted Hepatitis or some other preventable transmissible disease whilst in their care.
    Just wondering what you'd do if you caught covid from someone who is vaccinated? Seems way more likely

Quote Originally Posted by SaltySeaDog View Post
    Just wondering what you'd do if you caught covid from someone who is vaccinated? Seems way more likely
    We're talking about NHS staff here who have a duty of care to their patients. If they had taken all reasonable and available steps to be safe then I have nothing I can sue them for. If they failed to take all reasonable and available steps then in my view they would have acted negligently. If they won't take the reasonable and available steps they should move out of patient facing work.

Quote Originally Posted by SaltySeaDog View Post

You are flogging a dead horse here my friend, they are nailed into BBC and Guardian.

Interesting figures from Ontario Canada (figs can change on a daily basis)

In hospital but not the ICU

Unvaccinated cases = 770
    Partially vaccinated cases = 174
    Fully vaccinated cases = 2044

In hospital on ICU

Unvaccinated cases = 185
    Partially vaccinated cases = 18
    Fully vaccinated cases = 224

On the 14 January 2022

Cases (figs worked out from graph in link)

Unvaccinated cases = 1458
    Partially vaccinated cases = 365
    Fully vaccinated cases = 8518

https://covid-19.ontario.ca/data#ncf

Quote Originally Posted by macstop View Post
    You are flogging a dead horse here my friend, they are nailed into BBC and Guardian.

Unvaccinated cases = 770

In hospital on ICU

Unvaccinated cases = 185

On the 14 January 2022

And what percentage of the population are vaccinated? I’m not sure whether the figures you have quoted mean what you think they mean.

Quote Originally Posted by applepie2 View Post
    And what percentage of the population are vaccinated? I’m not sure whether the figures you have quoted mean what you think they mean.
    My friend it's all there in the link, total pop 84% fully vaccinated, 11,570,076

I could not care less what you make of it, or what you think i make of it, it was addressed to Salty.

Unvaccinated cases = 770

In hospital on ICU

Unvaccinated cases = 185

On the 14 January 2022

What percentage of those unvaccinated cases are in hospital for reasons other than COVID, e.g. Broken leg, appendicitis, operations, etc. You haven't told us how many are there solely for COVID.

My friend it's all there in the link, total pop 84% fully vaccinated, 11,570,076

I could not care less what you make of it, or what you think i make of it, it was addressed to Salty.
    The CDC begins to acknowledge reality, one small step at a time.

https://reuters.com/business/healthc...us-2022-01-19/

Disinformation, n.: 1. True information shared by unofficial sources released before it is recognized by the official narrative. 2. (Archaic) False information intended to deceive.

I see Belgium have pulled Moderna for young men as they now recognise the damage being done.

You can’t really have a private conversation with Salty on a public board.

The figures you quoted, with the 84% vaccination figure, certainly indicate that vaccination is effective.

UK Dr John Campbell, pro vaccine and pro safety measures, discussing the recent freedom of information revelation......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UHvwWWcjYw

Basically the total UK deaths solely due to Covid 2019-to 3Q 2021 (not with or with other major health issues).

He's clearly very surprised how low that figure actually is.

Just under 30,000 died of Influenza-Pneumonia in the UK in 2018 and 26,000 in 2019.

I'm just very glad to be living in England and not a whole bunch of countries still suffering this mass derangement right now, but obviously concerned what might be coming next, not least inflation levels.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    UK Dr John Campbell, pro vaccine and pro safety measures, discussing the recent freedom of information revelation......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UHvwWWcjYw

Basically the total UK deaths solely due to Covid 2019-to 3Q 2021 (not with or with other major health issues).

He's clearly very surprised how low that figure actually is.

Just under 30,000 died of Influenza-Pneumonia in the UK in 2018 and 26,000 in 2019.

I'm just very glad to be living in England and not a whole bunch of countries still suffering this mass derangement right now, but obviously concerned what might be coming next, not least inflation levels.
    Obviously any deaths from cancer/covid are tragic, but some very interesting figures there UTM. @17,500 deaths from covid alone but an excess of @50,000 cancer deaths in the same period if I'm understanding it correctly.

Page 178 of 365 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188228278 ... LastLast