+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 190 of 365 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240290 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 3648

Thread: O/T:- Impressed with the leadership

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    The lib dems wanted to change all that at the last election and look how that ended.
    I think that was before all the lies were exposed.i mean some people actually believed the Big Red Bus, Farage, Gove and Boris!! No honestly some people thought they were telling the truth...🤣🤣🤣🤣

Does anyone believe that there is even a shred of credibility left now in this government? No wonder Bozo didn't shed a tear when the Met announced they were on his case. It's given him the breather he needed. We are talking at least a 4 week delay now and most likely an announcement from the Met that there was no sign of criminal behaviour.
    'Thank you, Cressida' 'And thank you, Boris'.
    Clear the swamp eh, Black Horse?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Does anyone believe that there is even a shred of credibility left now in this government? No wonder Bozo didn't shed a tear when the Met announced they were on his case. It's given him the breather he needed. We are talking at least a 4 week delay now and most likely an announcement from the Met that there was no sign of criminal behaviour.
    'Thank you, Cressida' 'And thank you, Boris'.
    Clear the swamp eh, Black Horse?
    I think a few Civil Servants will go, but BJ will keep his job.

Every day it gets worse. Today I read that Nadine Dorries had tweeted a picture of a pork pie and said that eating them was the only thing they are any good for. Now remembering that some of the rebels are called 'The pork pie brigade', is that really the right actions of a Cabinet member?

One MP apparently said that BJ told him there wasn't a cake at the birthday party. Cue an investigation into what is a cake!

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post

One MP apparently said that BJ told him there wasn't a cake at the birthday party. Cue an investigation into what is a cake!
    I think it will come down to the VAT status of the item and it may well be classified as biscuit, or is it bread?

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    I think it will come down to the VAT status of the item and it may well be classified as biscuit, or is it bread?
    And was it served with wine and cheese, or cheese and wine?

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    The old Jaffa Cake dilemma.

... well Snobhead 1 ... you have said before that. What surprises me is that you might believe the E U stazi could be a better bet; or perhaps it's a wind up. As I've already said, for me, the whole Westminster Establishment needs scything down, ie., that would mean a proper revolution.
    As for BFP, don't you ever read history ... ?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... well Snobhead 1 ... you have said before that. What surprises me is that you might believe the E U stazi could be a better bet; or perhaps it's a wind up. As I've already said, for me, the whole Westminster Establishment needs scything down, ie., that would mean a proper revolution.
    I'm definitely in favour of a proper revolution, because attractive alternatives are hard to find. I still think the corrupt EU is a better option than this utterly corrupt Tory government.

As I see it, the swamp you want clearing seems to get ever deeper. With Boris Johnson at the very bottom of it.

... thing is ... at least our imperfect democracy enables us to vote for change even though the options are not worth a candle. However, rather that than the EUSSR, don't you think? Hence the need for radical change. Wherefore art' though Guy Fawkes ... perhaps a combination of Lord Frosty and Dominic (the Machiavelian with the knife) ...

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... thing is ... at least our imperfect democracy enables us to vote for change even though the options are not worth a candle. However, rather that than the EUSSR, don't you think? Hence the need for radical change. Wherefore art' though Guy Fawkes ... perhaps a combination of Lord Frosty and Dominic (the Machiavelian with the knife) ...
    I can't think of a worse team although one of my (ex) mates coming off the Walking Football floor said to me 'I think Rees-Mogg would make the best PM now.' 'Have intercourse elsewhere' I advised him.
    Starmer remains the best option with Rayner, Nandy, Phillips, Reeves, Milliband and Lammy providing back-up.
    Last edited by sidders; 29-01-2022 at 02:31 PM.

Page 190 of 365 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240290 ... LastLast