+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 220 of 365 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230270320 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 3648

Thread: O/T:- Impressed with the leadership

Quote Originally Posted by frenchmagpie View Post
    Can't agree more with you. A once tolerant, generous country turned into divisive and haters of anything other than ... well I don't know what. Whatever the accepted norm for todays rant by the Eton Boys. Total corruption for their own greed at the exclusion of benefit for others. Press turned into a propaganda machine and the masses lap it up. The few times I return the place is a mess. Nothing works and has become 'grab what you can' at the expense of others. I could never envisage returning to that place.
    Strange that many people appear to prefer a bracing sea voyage to the shores of the land of the divisive, and hateful , than the prospect of Gallic hospitality . Could it be the increasing popularity of Madame Le Pen ?

MDS
    Strangely it's the working class thick ex coal miner types that still seems to love him.
    WOW,
    Unsuprisingly it is the patronising, arrogant Remainers that seem to love Starmer.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    MDS
    Strangely it's the working class thick ex coal miner types that still seems to love him.
    WOW,
    Unsuprisingly it is the patronising, arrogant Remainers that seem to love Starmer.
    What about the remainers who aren’t patronising or arrogant? They probably don’t love Starmer, but I’m pretty sure they can all see right through Johnson and his cabinet of none of the talents. Johnson’s like one of those football managers who promises fantastic football but signs 30 or so past-it cloggers who care nothing about the club.

applepie2, sadly I haven't met or do not know any Remainers that aren't patronising or arrogant, I am sure there are some out there though.
    I honestly cannot see anyone on the red side of the fence who could lead this country out of it's current state. Having said that I am not sure anyone can from any party, as long as we go down the Carbon neutrality highway, and are owned by the WHO.

applepie2, sadly I haven't met or do not know any Remainers that aren't patronising or arrogant, I am sure there are some out there though.
    I honestly cannot see anyone on the red side of the fence who could lead this country out of it's current state. Having said that I am not sure anyone can from any party, as long as we go down the Carbon neutrality highway, and are owned by the WHO.
    Perhaps your inability to meet remainers who are neither arrogant nor patronising reflects on the insular life you lead. As a remainer who remains of the opinion that vote leave was a disastrous choice and history will prove it to have been so, does that make me arrogant or possibly correct.
    Andy Burnham would lead this country forward better than the present mob. Even Starmer can do better than the Eton Mess.

Wow sidders, I might have to look at a restraining order on you as it seems you may have been stalking me 🤣.
    Your reply does seem to support my experiences of Remainers.

Quote Originally Posted by Notsohumblepie View Post
    Strange that many people appear to prefer a bracing sea voyage to the shores of the land of the divisive, and hateful , than the prospect of Gallic hospitality . Could it be the increasing popularity of Madame Le Pen ?
    This just sums it up though. Many more refugees have been taken in by France but some with UK based family or English as a second language prefer UK. Most who risk their lives have been subsequently shown to be genuine asylum cases but the prevailing mood in UK is to hate them and block any legal routes Here they are generally welcomed with open arms.
    And the le Pen comment, straight out of the Express ! France rejected her on the whole and she holds no power at all. You elected them to a huge majority and stuffed your cabinet with exactly these people.

There are many,

Many leavers were just as bad, if not worse. They constantly used the phrase remoaners in a patronising way.

This morning there was yet another Johnson defender saying that the NI problem is down to the EU who are not negotiating fairly.

Surely if there was an oven-ready deal, all negotiations would have been complete.

This just sums it up though. Many more refugees have been taken in by France but some with UK based family or English as a second language prefer UK. Most who risk their lives have been subsequently shown to be genuine asylum cases but the prevailing mood in UK is to hate them and block any legal routes Here they are generally welcomed with open arms.
    And the le Pen comment, straight out of the Express ! France rejected her on the whole and she holds no power at all. You elected them to a huge majority and stuffed your cabinet with exactly these people.
    What scares many in the UK is that the majority of these ''refugees'' are young males.
    Is the burqa still banned over there by the way?

Asylum is sought when escaping danger. What are they fleeing France from?

Why should the organisers make good money by giving folk a dangerous route to somewhere they fancy living and jumping the queue and due process in return?

Maybe the UK government should set up a fee paying route for those who can afford it (ie those who pay the fixers) to get here. It would save on naval rescues and provide income to the UK's coffers.

Page 220 of 365 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230270320 ... LastLast