+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 46 of 365 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Impressed with the leadership

I am absolutely flabbergasted that the UK has only just started quarantining new arrivals on flights. Australia have been doing this for 6 weeks and we are now almost ready to rock and roll again. Its saved a lot of lives.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    It really hasn't! I would agree with daily fluctuations if sometimes it was over 100k but sometimes under. However, two days over (and method of counting questionable) with 6 days under since (and well under) does not mathematically fit to daily fluctuations causing it.

If they can't get near 100k as a daily average because people aren't requesting tests, however are they going to get to BJ's 200k?
    No they won’t get the 200k. Unless of course there is a spike in the number of people infected in which case their might the demand for it.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    I am absolutely flabbergasted that the UK has only just started quarantining new arrivals on flights. Australia have been doing this for 6 weeks and we are now almost ready to rock and roll again. Its saved a lot of lives.
    We haven't, it's still on the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    No they won’t get the 200k. Unless of course there is a spike in the number of people infected in which case their might the demand for it.
    Another of the many ways in which Boris's crew has let us down. There will be an accounting but getting past the 'I love Boris' t-shirt wearers might prove challenging. Gawd f**ckng help us

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Well as you must have said a hundred times, there is no objective truth and everyone just believes what confirms their biases. So that explains it.
    Are you sure you haven't got my posts mixed up with someone else??? I have never mentioned no objective truth??

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    In that case, it's yet another example of you being totally impartial in favour of the right!
    zzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    So does that bother you that he made that commitment that could not be kept? Or do you think that BJ is expecting a massive spike?I

I can't believe that the excuse being made is that there are not enough people wanting the test. Surely if that is the reason we are not hitting the 100k, all they have to say is 'We have more than 100k tests available but people aren't taking them up'.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    So does that bother you that he made that commitment that could not be kept? Or do you think that BJ is expecting a massive spike?I

I can't believe that the excuse being made is that there are not enough people wanting the test. Surely if that is the reason we are not hitting the 100k, all they have to say is 'We have more than 100k tests available but people aren't taking them up'.
    We've decided not to be tested unless one of us show symptoms. With my wife being a key worker, we were all offered testing.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    We've decided not to be tested unless one of us show symptoms. With my wife being a key worker, we were all offered testing.
    I understand totally as we are in the same position. My point though is why are the Govt not saying this is the reason they are not reaching their target. If it is, why would BJ say they will double a target which is out of their control?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Are you sure you haven't got my posts mixed up with someone else??? I have never mentioned no objective truth??
    Absolutely sure. No mix up!

Page 46 of 365 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast