+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 53 of 366 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Impressed with the leadership

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Bit of backtracking there sh1tmate. Anyway, got a delivery from Hermes today. I can't even remember ordering a brown shirt but it looks very fetching and I might have to buy a club to go with it.
    No backtracking at all. I've said the same thing all along, it's just that like a few others on here you tend to read what you hope I've said rather than what I've actually said.

"If you're out in the park and you're 2m apart... and use some common sense and you socially-distance, you can meet up with other people."

Asked if someone could meet more than two people at different times, for example their mother in the morning and father in the afternoon, Mr Raab said: "Outside in the outdoors, staying 2m apart, yes."

And asked on BBC Radio 4's Today programme whether someone could meet two parents at the same time, Mr Raab said: "You could if there's 2m apart".

Mr Raab was also pressed on whether people could meet others in a garden or driveway. "We are not moving to a stage where we say that households can mix inside the home," he said.

"So just to be absolutely clear, people cannot mix within the homes… and that advice is not changing."

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......

And how many are going to take that as meaning 'OK to meet in the garden, after all it's no different to meeting in the park as long as you stay 2m away'.

Absolutely clear? I don't think so.

Bit of backtracking there sh1tmate. Anyway, got a delivery from Hermes today. I can't even remember ordering a brown shirt but it looks very fetching and I might have to buy a club to go with it.
    You need to a double check on the browning process for that new shirt of yours, Mr Navel. Is it a fitted shirt?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I don't know if you realise it shipmate, but by siding with the likes of seriouspie simply to get at me you are aligning yourself with the hard right.

I would suggest that considering the job your wife does, it might not be the best course of action.

After giving this post a little more thought, I now feel in a position to deliver a more appropriate response

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    You need to a double check on the browning process for that new shirt of yours, Mr Navel. Is it a fitted shirt?
    Did someone just say something?

Did someone just say something?
    You must have posted well over 50 times on this thread, but you've never made any comments on what you think about the leadership. All you ever do is have petty digs at posters you don't like.

If you can't think of anything interesting to say, it might be better if you left it to the grown ups.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    You must have posted well over 50 times on this thread, but you've never made any comments on what you think about the leadership. All you ever do is have petty digs at posters you don't like.

If you can't think of anything interesting to say, it might be better if you left it to the grown ups.
    I know people are afraid to see a doctor at the moment, I would give it some serious consideration if I were you.

I know people are afraid to see a doctor at the moment, I would give it some serious consideration if I were you.
    I think you just confirmed Elite's suspicions. Btw, Navel weren't you on last week's countryfile?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    I think you just confirmed Elite's suspicions. Btw, Navel weren't you on last week's countryfile?
    There it is again.

Anyone just looking for aggro and not interested in talking about the topic of the thread might want to take it to the handbags/manbags thread.

Page 53 of 366 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast