+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 65 of 365 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Impressed with the leadership

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Follow the Germans - how? When and why were you 'in love with' Boris? How do you know he is VERY CLOSE FRIENDS with the Gates? Supposing he is, why is that such a bad thing? Why won't 'his kid' (he has six of them from most accounts) have the vaccine? Do you think any vaccine is risky? Which vaccines have proved their worth and how do you decide?
    Yes you are quite correct Sidders, Which vaccines have proved their worth and how do you decide? i could not have put it better my self, until i know i will stay away.

Yes nothing as ever gone wrong with drugs has it Sidders, do you remember this, Thalidomide is a drug that was developed in the 1950s by the West German pharmaceutical company Chemie Grünenthal GmbH. It was originally intended as a sedative or tranquiliser, but was soon used for treating a wide range of other conditions, including colds, flu, nausea and morning sickness in pregnant women, that turned out ok did it not Sidders.

Boris Johnson is set to discuss the international response to coronavirus and efforts to find a vaccine with billionaires Bill and Melinda Gates, Tuesday 19 May 2020, i believe they have discussed it by now? but this could be baloney, you tell me how are we to believe anything my friend, ITV news

Since when did Bill and Melinda Gates, become Doctors Sidders?
    Last edited by macstop; 06-08-2020 at 11:45 AM.

Doc Sidders the pirate. I like the sound of that.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Again really interesting. Epidemiologists talk masks, epidemic strategies, and possible protections for future epidemics.

So then - are they saying that if you get run over by a bus and tested positive months before it goes down as an 'of' Covid death?

Wow, who'd have thought it?

Video deleted in 5,4,3,2,1............

Quote Originally Posted by dam617 View Post
    So then - are they saying that if you get run over by a bus and tested positive months before it goes down as an 'of' Covid death?

Wow, who'd have thought it?

Video deleted in 5,4,3,2,1............
    Yaaaaaaawn. Yet again, our resident Forest halfwit is happy to pretend that there is no crisis here, the government have done a great job, and we only look bad because the numbers are being manipulated.

If I've got you wrong dam, please put me right and tell me how you really think the government have handled coronavirus.

In all fairness to Dam, it's accepted that there has been an 'anomaly' in the way that PHE have counted Covid deaths. It's doubtful it will make a massive difference to the actual figures though. Somewhere in the region of 1,000-4,000.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-fiasco.html

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Yaaaaaaawn. Yet again, our resident Forest halfwit is happy to pretend that there is no crisis here, the government have done a great job, and we only look bad because the numbers are being manipulated.

If I've got you wrong dam, please put me right and tell me how you really think the government have handled coronavirus.
    Garbage in
    Garbage out.

Fed to the Tories from 'experts' with vested interests - starting at the very beginning with 'always wrong' Ferguson and it's still going on - Bozo is still listening to them.
    Fauci is doing the same to Trump.

Have you any intention of accepting Gate's 'Event 201' vaccine-which definitely isn't already in warehouses all over America?

Quote Originally Posted by dam617 View Post
    Garbage in
    Garbage out.

Fed to the Tories from 'experts' with vested interests - starting at the very beginning with 'always wrong' Ferguson and it's still going on - Bozo is still listening to them.
    Fauci is doing the same to Trump.

Have you any intention of accepting Gate's 'Event 201' vaccine-which definitely isn't already in warehouses all over America?
    Have you any intention of telling me how you think the government have handled coronavirus, preferably in simple terms?

I've been drinking bleach ever since Donald said it was a good idea. Doesn't taste very nice, but at least it saves on bog cleaner.

Have you any intention of telling me how you think the government have handled coronavirus, preferably in simple terms?

I've been drinking bleach ever since Donald said it was a good idea. Doesn't taste very nice, but at least it saves on bog cleaner.
    If you've not had Covid then it's worked for you. Not seen you swear much recently so obviously has a cleansing effect. Not happy that you're putting the bleach into the public sewer systems though - it should be disposed of properly and your actions will mask the testing trials going on in the sewer works. I'm sure Trump will have guidance to give you.

SAGE are running the country by advising the Blonde Buffoon - have a rummage and see who SAGE are, particularly Susan Michie.

As for the bleach ingestion - I suggest watching that press conference in question again carefully. See if you can spot something strange happen in the background. Jumpin'Jack Flash I think he's called and it shows up best on the BBC's version (apparently). Of course it does.

I believe it used to be called Cut And Paste - what it's called in the digital age I don't know.

It is with sadness that I now withdraw my original statement !!!!!

Page 65 of 365 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast