+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 366 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Impressed with the leadership

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    True dat. To be fair Sunak has been pretty good, though he did have a very expensive education so he should be.
    Wow, so if you pay your hard-earned money, for a decent education, you suddenly get smarter?....the penny has finally dropped everyone (errrrr, that's why Private schools exist, to keep decent kids away from the riff-raff).....in my day it was called a Grammar School ie free for bright lads....this ain't rocket surgery daft lad.....Power to the People.

Quote Originally Posted by dam617 View Post
    Have you see the McDonald's advert running on TV at the moment?

The accompanying music is a version of 'This Is The Rhythm Of The Night'.
    Anyone who went clubbing in the 90's will recognise who sang it.
    I can't work out if the advertising agency who thought it up is trying to be sinister or trying to be clever.
    Well spotted!

True dat. To be fair Sunak has been pretty good, though he did have a very expensive education so he should be.
    It also looks like he has found Labour's Magic Money Tree.

The one that wasn't suppose to exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    It also looks like he has found Labour's Magic Money Tree.

The one that wasn't suppose to exist.
    It doesn’t. Creating debt that will be felt for generations because we HAVE to us much different to creating debt because Corbyn wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    It doesn’t. Creating debt that will be felt for generations because we HAVE to us much different to creating debt because Corbyn wanted to.
    A decade of austerity which has mostly hit those at the lower end of the wage scale has meant the money is already there to fund this for the short term. If it turns into a long term thing, I wonder which sector of the population will have the screw turned first?

Having a very expensive education means nothing if you lack basic common sense.Many of our MPs can vouch for that.

That's disappointing but not really surprising.

In fact even I, a total layman, predicted most of that (apart from the economic stuff which I didn't get into) in my discussion with Jackal on the other thread.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    That's disappointing but not really surprising.

In fact even I, a total layman, predicted most of that (apart from the economic stuff which I didn't get into) in my discussion with Jackal on the other thread.
    We’re exactly a week behind other countries because these idiots have been pratting about. A week yesterday 70,000 people were at Cheltenham races. We’re in big trouble.

We’re exactly a week behind other countries because these idiots have been pratting about. A week yesterday 70,000 people were at Cheltenham races. We’re in big trouble.
    Wouldn't be surprised if the UK and the USA are the hardest hit, until it takes hold of Africa.
    South Korea dealt with it very well, but have recently relaxed restrictions and have seen a cluster of new cases popping up. This could be a very long road.

Page 9 of 366 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast