+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 123 of 365 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 3648

Thread: O/T:- Impressed with the leadership

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I dunno serious old son, but if you don’t give us good reasons as to why you support the Tories than we’ll make up our own, no matter how ridiculous they seem to be. If you don’t engage with the criticisms that we make about this moronic government, then we’ll think you don’t really have any answers to them. Some bullish!t about Starmer doesn’t really cut the mustard.

I’m really sorry you entered into that bet in bad faith, I hope it doesn’t suggest what sort of person you really are, but I reckon it probably does. Never mind, I’ll find a good LGBT+ charity to give the money to, I know how much fan you are of equal rights.
    I'm sure the weirdo's will be grateful. I'm more for helping autistic children and others born with any lifelong disabilities they can't help along with cancer stricken people.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    I'm sure the weirdo's will be grateful. I'm more for helping autistic children and others born with any lifelong disabilities they can't help along with cancer stricken people.
    Well you can do both. Though if you’re really interested in helping children with disabilities and those with cancer you wouldn’t vote Tory. It is mainly the job of the state isn’t it? Why would you support a party who’ve cut services to those people?

Your reference to ‘weirdo’s’ (sic) says more about why you vote the way you do than your last 100 posts on politics.

Your answers are disgusting serious, absolutely disgusting.

You've no idea what sort of person I am.
    That may be true, but I doubt your many condescending posts on here have shown you in a good light. You seem to be all about winners and losers, and recently you described me as a "small time loser". I must admit that I've never sold a pebble crushing machine, but I've achieved everything I wanted to achieve in life from very humble beginnings. I somehow managed to go from a 'have not' to a 'have', but I never once deserted my principles and my morals. I know you'll do what all arseholes who have made a complete **** of themselves do and claim "I was only winding you up", but I think most will see that you have shown your true colours.

Christ.

Maybe people are starting to wake up?

The Liberal Democrats have pulled off a stunning by-election victory, overturning a 16,000 majority in a seat that has always voted Conservative.

I would imagine it is a protest vote - most have had enough of Boris and the current muppets, had it been Hartlepool, the monkey would have probably won!

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    I would imagine it is a protest vote - most have had enough of Boris and the current muppets, had it been Hartlepool, the monkey would have probably won!
    Apparently a lot of local issues involved, HS2 and planning reforms. No Red Wall and no Blue Wall anymore it seems? Surely that's a good thing? I did notice however that the Labour Party vote declined from 11,374 in 2017 to 622, less than half that of the Green Party. So ob no massive up-tick for them just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Apparently a lot of local issues involved, HS2 and planning reforms. No Red Wall and no Blue Wall anymore it seems? Surely that's a good thing? I did notice however that the Labour Party vote declined from 11,374 in 2017 to 622, less than half that of the Green Party. So ob no massive up-tick for them just yet.
    It was indeed disastrous for Labour, they are clearly in big trouble. I don't care who people vote for, whether it's Lib Dems, Greens, Monster Raving Loony Party etc. The important thing is that it's a vote taken away from the bunch of liars and cheats currently in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    It was indeed disastrous for Labour, they are clearly in big trouble. I don't care who people vote for, whether it's Lib Dems, Greens, Monster Raving Loony Party etc. The important thing is that it's a vote taken away from the bunch of liars and cheats currently in charge.
    The trouble is that you are going to find liars and cheats in every level of life.

Page 123 of 365 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223 ... LastLast