+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 56 of 365 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Impressed with the leadership

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    I have not had time to post lately as I have been busy writing Covid risk assessments and safe-working procedures for companies returning to work. Regards Boris’s leadership of late, I do have to confess I have been somewhat disappointed with the lad, I still believe he started well but has floundered since returning from ill health. His stance on Cummings actually shows a lack of leadership. You also ask me to define leadership, well I was taught that leadership is the process of influencing people by giving them purpose, direction and being able to motivate them to accomplish the mission.
    A good answer, Banjo, and well done for your hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    A good answer, Banjo, and well done for your hard work.
    Steady on there Sidders, not used to receiving praise from you

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Steady on there Sidders, not used to receiving praise from you
    I think it just means you've got no grammatical or spelling mistakes and your punctuation is correct. Well done!

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    I think it just means you've got no grammatical or spelling mistakes and your punctuation is correct. Well done!
    You are probably right

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Funny how it is only the people that disagree with their political point of view that they try to belittle regarding spelling and grammar etc.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Funny how it is only the people that disagree with their political point of view that they try to belittle regarding spelling and grammar etc.
    I think it's more to do with those on the left being more intelligent than those on the right, so make fewer mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I think it's more to do with those on the left being more intelligent than those on the right, so make fewer mistakes.
    Or maybe those on the left being so pompous and thinking they know better than everyone else.

Or maybe those on the left being so pompous and thinking they know better than everyone else.
    So what do the totally, utterly, 100% impartial, no bias at all brigade think?

You're the only one on here qualified to tell us.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    So what do the totally, utterly, 100% impartial, no bias at all brigade think?

You're the only one on here qualified to tell us.
    The irony of you talking about unbias.
    You won't have anyone to argue with soon you will only have your cronies left on the board.
    Last edited by i961pie; 28-05-2020 at 09:54 PM.

The irony of you talking about unbias.
    You won't have anyone to argue with soon you will only have your cronies left on the board.
    What irony? I have said from day one that my political stance is a bit left of centre. I don't like the Conservative party, but I'm not far enough left to support Momentum. I've never done what you do though, which is to pretend to be totally impartial when you're clearly not.

Page 56 of 365 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast