+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 96 of 366 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146196 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Impressed with the leadership

I'm going to watch tv now before I'm drawn into a meaningless argument about the same old same old,I'll sign off with an answer to the title thread, NO.

Quote Originally Posted by Borg elite View Post
    Aye aye the corks popped again.
    Indeed.

I'm going to watch tv now before I'm drawn into a meaningless argument about the same old same old,I'll sign off with an answer to the title thread, NO.
    You won't be missed.

Missing you already.

Quote Originally Posted by applepie View Post
    Missing you already.

He gets a 7 of 9 from me.

Borg elite is a boring poster. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    All the chat in here about Brexit and yet there’s no talk of the EU’s first proper f00k up in the 5 years most people have been paying any attention to it...triggering article 16 and then immediately withdrawing it dearie me.

The UK vaccine program is fantastic, amazing what the NHS can do when it’s entrusted to do something rather than Tory party cronies.
    I was going to, then I thought why get into another pro/anti brexit debate. It's done now.
    I thought it was Kate Bingham who Boris appointed and was called a Tory crony that was behind organising and ordering millions of the vaccine? According to what I heard on TV. (mind you it was the BBC).

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I was going to, then I thought why get into another pro/anti brexit debate. It's done now.
    I thought it was Kate Bingham who Boris appointed and was called a Tory crony that was behind organising and ordering millions of the vaccine? According to what I heard on TV. (mind you it was the BBC).
    You spoiled a great post by quoting the BBC.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    All the chat in here about Brexit and yet there’s no talk of the EU’s first proper f00k up in the 5 years most people have been paying any attention to it...triggering article 16 and then immediately withdrawing it dearie me.
    I thought that might have got a mention - the EU make a really stupid decision and are quickly forced to perform an embarrassing U-turn.

Let's be thankful our government have never had to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Let's be thankful our government have never had to do that.
    Quality

Page 96 of 366 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146196 ... LastLast