+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 67 of 365 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Impressed with the leadership

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Typical labour losing comment, I expected no more. I just knew Jezza and Diane would have this sorted by now, shame on you Boris.
    I take you are extracting the Holy Waters again Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    They make up the rules has has they go along, no one's got a clue what they should or shouldn't do. Boris is way out of his league.
    Which after all is probably a good job because no one in the whole wide world has been here before, there is no Rule Book written to cover this Virus, so Jezza & Miss Diane would be facked at the first hurdle.
    No Instruction Manual holding pictures with captions beneath to even point them in the right direction.

Anybody watch the Trump v Biden debate?

I didn't but I can imagine that this tweet summed it up well....

"No minds were changed, and everyone in this country is now dumber for having listened to it"

and

"I literally have no idea who won this debate. I just know we all lost."

or

"I think both candidates did great. I’m really excited we have these two great choices, though it’s a bit agonizing we can each only pick one."

Of course, dealing with Covid-19 is a tough ask, but 'the leadership's' failure on this one isn't to do with any strategies employed. They have failed to give clear straightforward messages, to speak with one voice and TO SPEAK TRUTHFULLY. They lie like a legion of Donald Trumps. Even members of his own party have lost faith in Johnson. He's only still in place because it would be obscene to replace him so quickly after he was identified as the solution to Brexit, (he's not, by the way).
    The only alternatives at the time were Hunt and Raab who both have the charisma of chewing gum. But now there's the popular Rishi Sunak who would win hands down in a re-vote. Only Rishi's ethnicity stands between him and the top job. He's not one of our chaps, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Anybody watch the Trump v Biden debate?

I didn't but I can imagine that this tweet summed it up well....

"No minds were changed, and everyone in this country is now dumber for having listened to it"

and

"I literally have no idea who won this debate. I just know we all lost."

or

"I think both candidates did great. I’m really excited we have these two great choices, though it’s a bit agonizing we can each only pick one."
    I would say Biden edged it, if only because he didn't lose his cool over Trumper's personal attacks. Other than that it resembled a shouting match.

And so it continues

Only seen the ‘highlights’ of the debate. The biggest surprise for me is that there’s a far right militia group called ‘The Proud Boys’.

What a sh!t name. Violent white supremacists can’t even think of a decent name for their poxy club.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Only seen the ‘highlights’ of the debate. The biggest surprise for me is that there’s a far right militia group called ‘The Proud Boys’.

What a sh!t name. Violent white supremacists can’t even think of a decent name for their poxy club.
    I had heard of them about 12 hours before the debate because Fred Perry clothing decided to drop their black with yellow trimmed t-shirt design, the reason being that "The Proud Boys" shirts are also predominantly black with some yellow on it. So presumably we'll never again see an away kit similar to the one Wolves have had in recent years. Let's hope this clear and obvious allegiance to Nazism doesn't extend to black and yellow stripes, otherwise that's Hull City exiled as a right wing extremist's club.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    I had heard of them about 12 hours before the debate because Fred Perry clothing decided to drop their black with yellow trimmed t-shirt design, the reason being that "The Proud Boys" shirts are also predominantly black with some yellow on it. So presumably we'll never again see an away kit similar to the one Wolves have had in recent years. Let's hope this clear and obvious allegiance to Nazism doesn't extend to black and yellow stripes, otherwise that's Hull City exiled as a right wing extremist's club.
    How are your arms feeling after that stretch?

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    How are your arms feeling after that stretch?
    Aren't you the clever one.

Page 67 of 365 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast