+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 118 of 365 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 3648

Thread: O/T:- Impressed with the leadership

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Why has Sid speculated on the attractiveness of a woman politician and whether he’d like to have s e x with her or not?
    I think he was referring to Sid mentioning his classy posts?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I think he was referring to Sid mentioning his classy posts?
    I don’t know what he was talking about, but I was surprised at his priorities in which posts he chose to criticise.

Looks like there's another 'Red Wall' seat coming up for grabs.

''The Labour MP for Batley and Spen, the former Coronation Street actress Tracy Brabin, has been elected as the new Mayor of West Yorkshire, comfortable seeing off the Tory candidate Matt Robison''.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I don’t know what he was talking about, but I was surprised at his priorities in which posts he chose to criticise.
    Thanks BFP, I will in future contact you prior to posting to ensure that you approve.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Looks like there's another 'Red Wall' seat coming up for grabs.

''The Labour MP for Batley and Spen, the former Coronation Street actress Tracy Brabin, has been elected as the new Mayor of West Yorkshire, comfortable seeing off the Tory candidate Matt Robison''.
    Oh dear. The PM might be a bit tied-up sorting out the latest probe!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-57055882

Im confused about Aneliese Dodds.
    Sometimes she looks bang tidy and I'd give her one, others rough as a bulldog licking piss of a nettle and one to avoid..?!
    Any thoughts sidders.?

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Oh dear. The PM might be a bit tied-up sorting out the latest probe!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-57055882
    I doubt it, very few people are actually interested, as proved by the results last week. Of course, I know it's difficult to remember, as it was an awful long time ago but Labour were never involved in any sleaze whilst they were in power, were they?

I doubt it, very few people are actually interested, as proved by the results last week. Of course, I know it's difficult to remember, as it was an awful long time ago but Labour were never involved in any sleaze whilst they were in power, were they?
    Your right CG..although it would be nice to think lying and corruption had something to answer to.

People aren't, but he can't just turn a blind eye. It's too long ago to remember when Labour were in power!

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    Thanks BFP, I will in future contact you prior to posting to ensure that you approve.
    You can post what you like. Criticising Sid whilst ignoring what would embarrass a halfwit’s WhatsApp group is fairly telling on you though.

Page 118 of 365 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218 ... LastLast