+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T:- Impressed with the leadership

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

O/T:- Impressed with the leadership

I have to say that surprisingly, i am impressed with the leadership provided by Boris and his team in the daily COVID-19 briefings, especially the new Chancellor Rishi Sunak, this guy is a revelation. Prof Chris Whitty, the government's chief medical adviser, and chief scientific adviser Sir Patrick Vallance are doing a good job providing the medical & scientific aspects of the virus. I believe they all are being honest, frank and as decisive as they can be facing this dreadful world-changing virus. I just wish they would not allow the lowlife gutter press particularly the Sun, Mirror & Daily star at these briefings who ask the most bazaar and stupid questions just to try and get a headline. These are strange and frightening times unknown by pretty much most of us, almost a war-like situation but it is what it is and at times like this the leadership being shown is just what the Country needs.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 17-03-2020 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Added omitted 'O/T:-' prefix