+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T:- Impressed with the leadership

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    Hahahaha.

Reasoned reply?!?

He left a health secretary in place he thought was useless at the start of a pandemic. There are tens of thousands of people that would have been alive today were this government more competent in their handling at the start, but it was heard immunity they were going for. Murderous clowns. That's before we get to closing the borders to Bangladesh and Pakistan despite their rates being lower than India at the time to suck up to Modi, hence the car crash we have now.

I honestly can't remember having a bet with you but quite happy to be proven wrong to the benefit of a charity of your choice.
    In fairness Mapps it probably wasn't you as in a previous post I stated I wasn't too sure who the third guy was. It was somebody who jumped in (thinking they were on easy money) after Elite and Fatboy had made their bets and it could have been magpiemania. If it was then possibly he will advise. By the way please learn to use the word 'herd' in the subjective context, not 'heard' as in the context of having been told something.
    Last edited by seriouspie; 16-06-2021 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    In fairness Mapps it probably wasn't you as in a previous post I stated I wasn't too sure who the third guy was. It was somebody who jumped in (thinking they were on easy money) after Elite and Fatboy had made their bets and it could have been magpiemania. If it was then possibly he will advise. By the way please learn to use the word 'herd' in the subjective context, not 'heard' as in the context of having been told something.
    It wasn't.