+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 365 of 365 FirstFirst ... 265315355363364365
Results 3,641 to 3,648 of 3648

Thread: O/T:- Impressed with the leadership

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Apart from the fact nobody would know, the silence is deafening.
    She attended a police station, no further updates it appears.

https://x.com/metpoliceuk/status/172...I24Jmfa0Vu8-qg

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    She attended a police station, no further updates it appears.

https://x.com/metpoliceuk/status/172...I24Jmfa0Vu8-qg
    That's good (in the interests of impartiality).

A minister flew back from Cop 28 in Dubai to vote, then flew back!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    So despite many Tory MPs publicly criticising the bill, not a single one of them voted against it!

A big win for the Abstention and Self Preservation Party.
    No surprise there it would have been a bit like Turkeys voting for Xmas.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    No surprise there it would have been a bit like Turkeys voting for Xmas.
    The sad thing is that MPs voting for what's best for them rather than what's best for the people who elected them seems to be accepted, because "it's what they all do, they're all the same".

The sad thing is that MPs voting for what's best for them rather than what's best for the people who elected them seems to be accepted, because "it's what they all do, they're all the same".
    In situations of self preservation, I think they are... but I believe this was a free vote, so there should have been no repercussions had they voted against. I understand that they want to make amendments to, rather than kill, the bill. Which I would take to mean they all fundamentally support it and only want to tinker with the detail.

Not a good day for "the leadership". Two more crushing by-election defeats, but what does it mean?

I think it means that the Tories are dead in the water. They are so incompetent and divided that with each passing day they lose even more support. Labour have had a really bad week, but I think most people have made their mind up about the next election, they want to see the back of this corrupt and worthless government. If Sunak thinks that a slight upturn in economic figures in Autumn will keep him in power, he is deluded. It seems that Labour can perform poorly, but Reform UK will bail them out by taking Tory votes.

I don't think even Soccerman could put a positive spin on this!

Not a good day for "the leadership". Two more crushing by-election defeats, but what does it mean?

I think it means that the Tories are dead in the water. They are so incompetent and divided that with each passing day they lose even more support. Labour have had a really bad week, but I think most people have made their mind up about the next election, they want to see the back of this corrupt and worthless government. If Sunak thinks that a slight upturn in economic figures in Autumn will keep him in power, he is deluded. It seems that Labour can perform poorly, but Reform UK will bail them out by taking Tory votes.

I don't think even Soccerman could put a positive spin on this!

Don't forget Rishi and Jeremy's little tax bribe that is coming !! maybe that will work wonders ? lets hope they don't crash the economy like Kwasi and Truss , watch them mortgages sky rocket !(due to our war in Russia and the pandemic Obviously !)

Page 365 of 365 FirstFirst ... 265315355363364365