+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 221 of 365 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231271321 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 3648

Thread: O/T:- Impressed with the leadership

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    What scares many in the UK is that the majority of these ''refugees'' are young males.
    Is the burqa still banned over there by the way?
    Well of course they are ! Could you travel to Syria by foot and cross the channel on a small boat ? And many Eritreans etc. are escaping enforced slavery in the army. That only applies to young men. Do you not need young men to work ?

Yes the burqa is banned along with masks, balaclavas, helmets and any full face coverings in public. The hijab isn't. What's your point ? Sounds like another Daily Express opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Asylum is sought when escaping danger. What are they fleeing France from?

Why should the organisers make good money by giving folk a dangerous route to somewhere they fancy living and jumping the queue and due process in return?

Maybe the UK government should set up a fee paying route for those who can afford it (ie those who pay the fixers) to get here. It would save on naval rescues and provide income to the UK's coffers.
    Jeez it's not hard is it ? They are escaping the horrors of Syria, Eritrea, Iraq etc. and many speak English and have family in UK. France already takes 3x as many as UK so why don't UK open processing centres on the continent and take those who qualify ? That's a rhetorical question as a quick look at the present government and those who vote for it will provide an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchmagpie View Post
    Well of course they are ! Could you travel to Syria by foot and cross the channel on a small boat ? And many Eritreans etc. are escaping enforced slavery in the army. That only applies to young men. Do you not need young men to work ?

Yes the burqa is banned along with masks, balaclavas, helmets and any full face coverings in public. The hijab isn't. What's your point ? Sounds like another Daily Express opinion.
    No don't read any newspapers, it's that you just come across as believing France is some wonderful shangri La and we are some third world country.I
    You didn't answer my earlier question by the way regarding what do you think of the state of French politics now Macrons position has been weakened.

So now Neil Parish, the MP who was forced to resign after being caught watching p orn in the HOC is trying to portray himself as the victim:

He said he was wrong to be watching p ornography but what he did was "immoral [but] not illegal".

"I was right in the corner of the House of Commons as you go into the lobby to vote, so this idea I think people have got that I was right in the middle of the House of Commons flaunting it is absolutely wrong," he said.

Right Neil, so when you were caught watching p orn at a time you were supposed to be representing your constituents, it's not that bad because you did it in the corner rather then the centre of the house!!! I know the alternatives aren't that appealing, but surely we as a nation we deserve much, much better than this complete and utter shower of sh!t currently in government.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    So now Neil Parish, the MP who was forced to resign after being caught watching p orn in the HOC is trying to portray himself as the victim:

He said he was wrong to be watching p ornography but what he did was "immoral [but] not illegal".

"I was right in the corner of the House of Commons as you go into the lobby to vote, so this idea I think people have got that I was right in the middle of the House of Commons flaunting it is absolutely wrong," he said.

Right Neil, so when you were caught watching p orn at a time you were supposed to be representing your constituents, it's not that bad because you did it in the corner rather then the centre of the house!!! I know the alternatives aren't that appealing, but surely we as a nation we deserve much, much better than this complete and utter shower of sh!t currently in government.
    You couldn't make it up could you?

The ex Boris loving miner suggested the RN should be shooting up the boats and sinking them in the channel rather than lending a helping hand.

Come on chaps - one last push and Boris is a GONE !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Come on chaps - one last push and Boris is a GONE !!!!!!!
    Wonderful day on the political front, not least for the betting opportunities. I've already got a big 'can't lose' bet that Boris will be gone as PM in 2022 and couldn't resist a bit of the 13/10 still on offer just after his latest lie had been exposed this morning. Those odds are now 1/7 with Skybet, so I can easily guarantee a profit. I won't hedge the bet this time because I'm sure a few more rats will soon desert the sinking ship.

I would stick to the GG's, Elite. I tend to agree though it has been a wonderful day on the political front. Boris has flushed out some more Jadas's

How anyone can defend this moron is beyond belief.

Page 221 of 365 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231271321 ... LastLast