Just wandering how everyone is doing as it has gone ominously quiet.

I spoke to my sister in Coseley today and she will be finishing her voluntary isolation on Friday. She is a nurse/practitioner and went home as she was feeling a bit dodgy, cough/sore throat/pains/tiredness etc. She said she feels OK now though. she wasn't tested, just thought it best.

No problems health wise for us, fortunately, at the moment. Stores and Restaurants still open but take out only for food. I walked up to the local coffee shop this morning and it was still possible to sit outside and have breakfast. Noticed that at Starbucks they had taken all the chairs/tables inside. No problem with the food stores, slightly thinned out of produce but nothing over the top, no crowds or pushing and shoving. It's worse down in Houston but you would expect that with all the low lifes they have down there.

Feel bad for all the small business people who I am sure are going through hell and everyone one else worrying about their jobs. Bloody glad I am retired [semi].

I saw on the news that there is going to be a voluntary [?] curfew for the over 70s. Ha, good luck with trying to stop some of the older regulars at the Royal in Coseley going for the usual evening wet. It'll take the SAS to enforce that.

So how are all you good folk doing?