+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sporting disaster

Sporting disaster

Paris/Roubaix, Tour des Flandres, Liège-Bastogne-Liege...the three top one day cycling classic races have been cancelled. Hopefully this epidemic will be over before the Tour de France.

Oops I thought this was going to be a thread about west hm!!

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Oops I thought this was going to be a thread about west hm!!

Bicycle racing should be banned

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    Paris/Roubaix, Tour des Flandres, Liège-Bastogne-Liege...the three top one day cycling classic races have been cancelled. Hopefully this epidemic will be over before the Tour de France.
    Not just sport Frenchie, music as well, no Glastonbury, no Eurovision, I i know I have weird tastes and Euro2020 postponed, not sure about Olympics. Watch yourself over there, lot of it about, was thinking about me and the Missus going on hols in Mauritius as no chinese virus, but just posted 3 cases so no go.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Not just sport Frenchie, music as well, no Glastonbury, no Eurovision, I i know I have weird tastes and Euro2020 postponed, not sure about Olympics. Watch yourself over there, lot of it about, was thinking about me and the Missus going on hols in Mauritius as no chinese virus, but just posted 3 cases so no go.
    It’s not worth the risk mate. Stay at home and if possible don’t go out. Apparently Boris hasn’t or will not take the decision to lockdown....Frankly my internet mates I fear the worst.

Stay in and stay safe
    Cheers FL

Frenchie, alf and you are the elder statesmen on here so I hope you are both locked up safe and sound (Probably not the first time for alf)!!

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Frenchie, alf and you are the elder statesmen on here so I hope you are both locked up safe and sound (Probably not the first time for alf)!!
    Never mind locked up ,,me and the missus are out walking in the countryside everyday as recommended and also cycling when it's nice enough.. I'm not quite 70 yet DAVEE another 54 weeks .lol

Stay safe Alf.
    You can always self isolate in your caravan