+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fans Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Sorry, part of that's wrong - he liaises with Kenny Ross.
    So what's his job and what's Kenny Ross job?

Curious

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    So what's his job and what's Kenny Ross job?

Curious
    Last I knew Kenny was president or whatever (head honcho anyway) of the DSA. The boy Burke was also a member of the DSA committee but I'd be lying if I said for certain that either of them were still even on the committee.

Last I knew Kenny was president or whatever (head honcho anyway) of the DSA. The boy Burke was also a member of the DSA committee but I'd be lying if I said for certain that either of them were still even on the committee.
    The thing to remember is if the guy Burke makes any kind of statement it's certainly not him speaking.

As HMAC says in OP, lackeyism if that's a word.

The thing to remember is if the guy Burke makes any kind of statement it's certainly not him speaking.

As HMAC says in OP, lackeyism if that's a word.
    It was actually the other one I was ranting about.

I was surprised to see John Burke back toeing the line as last time I saw him he’d been kicked out the John Nelms control group for apparently growing some balls one day and giving an opinion. Must have apologised

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    It was actually the other one I was ranting about.

I was surprised to see John Burke back toeing the line as last time I saw him he’d been kicked out the John Nelms control group for apparently growing some balls one day and giving an opinion. Must have apologised
    Just like wee Jimmie Crankie, these people do not speak for me ��

What prompted hmac to post this thread. Things are a wee bit quiet at home and it would be nice to have a chat. Club communications seem to be struggling too with the ST selling price.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Wish it was, be a short stint but memorable😁

Someone called Burke apparently.
    He is the Supporters Liaison Officer (SLO).

He's no fans leader. He's the club appointed 'supporter's liaison officer'. Free entry to all games, home and away, for him and a mate.

Sycophant who won't utter a word he's not told to utter. Complete waste of space who has never actually liaised with a single fan and doesn't answer emails - a joke in fact.
    That is rubbish.
    He buys his own season ticket.
    I previously raised a concern with him by email and he raised it with Jim Thomson the General Manager.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    That is rubbish.
    He buys his own season ticket.
    I previously raised a concern with him by email and he raised it with Jim Thomson the General Manager.
    It's not rubbish. He sits in free seats at away games and is freely admitted to home games. If he also buys a season ticket then that's very noble of him but then it'll be a concession ticket so easily affordable.

I've raised concerns with him before. One in particular regarding the ridiculous parading of troops at a The Rangers game at Dens, and I await responses. I'm patient so will wait the responses without following these concerns up.

Don't rubbish another person's comments just because they don't match your own opinion or experiences. It's something you're very guilty of and defies your inability to have a sensible discussion.

I'm no wanting to get involved in Deeranged and Islay wee errrr discussion that should keep me entertained along with line of duty for the next day or so.....but.....this tile liaison....who does he liase with the club or supporters clubs?

I've never had any contact from either of these people, wouldn't be able to pick them out from a line up of Dee fans......I just don't get these grandiose titles or what these people actually do.

I'll just add I recognise no title that dosent have most respected in it.😁

A most respected supporters liaison officer might just get my attention.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)