Get prepared for when football returns - Stock up on PPE now!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: Sports you like to watch other than football

  1. #11
    Rugby Union, Darts and enjoy Ski Sunday

  2. #12
    I love rugby union.
    Used to be a season ticket holder at Wasps when I lived in High Wycombe.
    Was a member of Northumberland for many years and used to watch the County team and the old Gosforth whenever they came down south.
    Nowadays I watch Hove play down the road from me and Falcons when possible.

    Also a big athletics fan.
    I used to represent Northumberland at 880 yards and one mile in the days when Brendan Forster was representing Durham.
    Still run regularly, but no longer competitively.

    And I follow Formula One as I was a director of the Jordan / Midland F1 team when my former company owned them.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,883
    Rugby, boxing, UFC and the sprints in the Olympics...

    Playing cricket bores me never mind watching it!

    I like playing (trying to anyway) snooker, golf and bowling but can't stand to be a spectator...

  4. #14
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    780
    Used to love watching Aussie (no) rules football. I dont know if anyone still shows it

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,883
    Quote Originally Posted by malamoto View Post
    Used to love watching Aussie (no) rules football. I dont know if anyone still shows it
    I was forced to go to a couple of games by my ex when I lived in Australia. ..pointless game...

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,960
    Quote Originally Posted by usedtobeshearer View Post
    I was forced to go to a couple of games by my ex when I lived in Australia. ..pointless game...
    Another ex Aussie, me too.

  7. #17
    Snooker and darts

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,924
    Any form of cricket but mostly test matches. Formula One, Rugby, Tennis. Mostly any sport except American sh1te. Basketball, baseball and that puff rugby stuff they play.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    18,606
    Funnily enough, I've always wanted to watch the Superbowl live (as in 'as it happens' as opposed to actually being there; I'm not sure I'd be allowed into America but that's another story for another time ) ...but, because it's on a Sunday night, I've never been able to because of work the next morning.

    Not a fan of American football, it's just the whole spectacle and excitement of that particular game.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,924
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Funnily enough, I've always wanted to watch the Superbowl live (as in 'as it happens' as opposed to actually being there; I'm not sure I'd be allowed into America but that's another story for another time ) ...but, because it's on a Sunday night, I've never been able to because of work the next morning.

    Not a fan of American football, it's just the whole spectacle and excitement of that particular game.
    Nah mate, you're not getting away that easy. 'Not allowed in America'? Spill the dirty.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •